For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By Grimmy GB
So I have been giving this a lot of thought and just want to see how you Michiganders feel about getting together for a meet and greet, and maybe future workshops.
Obviously, I am in the Southeast portion and it seems like there are plenty of us for this construction. Once a month on a weekend day would be pretty amazing. Who would be down for this?
Basic questions to ask yourself here:
What does my schedule look like for this?
What skills or talents can I bring to the table?
Am I serious about learning or teaching?
Where do we meet (free of charge)?

I am not new to the cosplay and fabricating realm but I do want to learn new approaches. I have tools, drafting experience, and a thirst for knowledge.
What I don't have a lot of is money. Putting my wife through Medical School has really taken its toll on us financially. I also don't have much knowledge in the electronics realm. That's one thing that I would like to partake in learning if someone has that knowledge.

Let me know who would be interested in this and maybe we can set something into motion. It just takes a little bit of motivation...

Adam
By ElmerBernstein
Grimmy GB wrote:Where you from, ElmerB? (nice name btw)
Grew up in Detroit, then moved to West Bloomfield after I graduated high school.

Went to EMU right down the street from Ann Arbor.
By Grimmy GB
ElmerBernstein wrote:
Grimmy GB wrote:Where you from, ElmerB? (nice name btw)
Grew up in Detroit, then moved to West Bloomfield after I graduated high school.

Went to EMU right down the street from Ann Arbor.
Right on. I'd be down to meeting up. I plan on attending Motor City Comic Con if you're interested in meeting up there.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]