For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By Slimer7
Jimmy, I drive past wheaton on a regular basis, PM me sometime, perhaps I can bring one of my pack kits and nearly completed pack by sometime.
By stnthmn
Hi from Kankakee Illinois but I'm always in Aurora. Slimer, don't you live in Aurora. I would love to see your packs. I hear so much about them.
By Slimer7
I actually brought one of the kits to comic shop that Jimmy works at if anyone is interested in checking it out or even purchasing it. Jimmy is looking at finding a date where we can all meet up sometime at the bowling alley next door. I will see about finding a day where I can get my complete pack on display at his shop once its done after the new year.
By docshiv
stnthmn wrote:Hi from Kankakee Illinois but I'm always in Aurora. Slimer, don't you live in Aurora. I would love to see your packs. I hear so much about them.
I was born in Kankakee and used to work there.
By EctoCooler
Representing Champaign Illinois! Need way more Ghostheads out here, had to "convert" some friends.
By EctoCooler
...Well I knew I had to do something about the college goofballs with the inflatable packs on Halloween. My friends will show em' next year!
By Magickman
EctoCooler wrote:Representing Champaign Illinois! Need way more Ghostheads out here, had to "convert" some friends.

Really.....? I'm live in Urbana and work in Champaign. Small world!
By Marty120704
Figured I'd better make my mark on the Illinois thread. I'm from Sycamore/Dekalb representing the NIU Ghostbusters Ha ha
By Son of Spengler
Another Illinois boy reporting in.
By Dr.D
I've been on this site for years, but never told anyone I'm from Illinois. Darien, Illinois specifically.
By Dan Shannon
Joliet/Chicago man reportin'.

Know Zach of GBCD, Jimmy Hayes, Slimer7, Ecto96... I know alot of you psychos!
By davis
Hey all!
I guess I'm sort of a newbie, either that or I'm just really slow! I've been at this for about two years and still no pack! :sigh:
Anyway, I'm in Tinley Park IL. Right next to Orland Park.
I'd love to attend something, anything... would love to see some fan made packs in person and would love to prove to myself that I'm not the only crazy f***er spending grocery money on parts from the 80's that nobody has heard of ;)
Todd
By davis
:blush: What is "acen"
Also when and where is it? I came from a Star Wars background so this is all so new to me :sigh:
By Dan Shannon
Acen = Anime Central. It's a 24 hour con for anime and Japanese media. It's usually held at the Stevens convention center in Rosemont. If you've been to Wizard World Chicago, it's the same convention center.
By davis
Cool thanks for the info!
Don't know if I'll have my pack done but would love to see other packs!
By jack killian
I am new here but I have wanted to be a buster for a long time. I have most of my uniform complete and many of the parts for the pack just have not had the time to put it together. I hope to meet some fellow busters at wizard world.

Andrew
By protokev
Hey good to see you posting, TK3290 here
Wont be at bartlett this year, otherwise id bring the new project to show.

If you have anyquestions let me know
By SpenglerTheWrangler
Another IL person here, were else but the Windy City.

Haven't been as elaborate as most have with outfits or hardware, but don't get me wrong, my imaginations flowing and I got some neat ideas. Most of the time my fandom would only consist of me watching the movies and cartoons for the billionth time and ripping through the games like nobodies business, but I hope to have some fun with this in the near future as I plan to make a uniform and some hardware.

In the works(on paper mostly), is I plan to convert a sprayer and some other land scaping equipment into a slime thrower(or atleast make it look like it). I got enough wires and wrecked gadgets around to make a good many things out of.

BTW, out of curiousity how many other's here try ghost hunting??
By Lord Nightwalker
Checking in with you from Crawford County Illinois.
Hey SpanglerThe Wrangler.... I have done that. Still have a few pieces of equipment, but I had to sell my EMF. Sucked, but bills need paid...
By Magickman
docshiv wrote:So, any of you fellow Illinois ghostheads have any big Halloween plans yet?
We’re going to throw a huge bash at my house. You can't pass up the opportunity of Halloween falling on Saturday and not throw a huge party!!! It's a better chance for everyone to get smashed and just crash at your place. lol
By docshiv
Magickman wrote:
docshiv wrote:So, any of you fellow Illinois ghostheads have any big Halloween plans yet?
We’re going to throw a huge bash at my house. You can't pass up the opportunity of Halloween falling on Saturday and not throw a huge party!!! It's a better chance for everyone to get smashed and just crash at your place. lol
This is true! You're not too far from me. I'm near Bloomington.

This will be our daughter's first Halloween, so we're pretty excited. Granted, she'll be too young for trick or treating, but it'll still be fun.
Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]