For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By keoni
welcome.

on a side note.... technically i guess i could say i represent grayslake/gurnee, secondary to galena that is, since that is where i am from and do get get back that way often.
By spynet315
I drove through there 2 weeks ago.

I couldn't believe there was a city / suburb named after a building company. Although I know about that town Disney owns..

If you think that's bad, how about watching a baseball team whose home stadium is "US Cellular FIeld" :?
By AJ Quick
spynet315 wrote: If you think that's bad, how about watching a baseball team whose home stadium is "US Cellular FIeld" :?

That just means you should watch the Cubs instead (I went to a game at Wrigley when I was there.. it was sweet!)
By Exoray
keoni02 wrote: i guess i could say i represent grayslake/gurnee, secondary to galena that is

Damn didn't realize you were so close, depending on the time of day I'm in Gurnee (girlfriends), Round Lake Hts. (my house) Lakemoor/Volo (Tattoo Shop and current location of my primary electronics workshop)

Yeah, I included the Tattoo shop since I spend way too much time there, it's like a home and honestly spend more time there then I do at my house...
By Cythusly
As of the beginning of 2008 (with everything going smoothly) I will be moving to Northern Illinois. I'll specifically be moving to the town of Morris, girlfriend got a job there and we'll be moving there in either late December or very early January. Wish us luck, and I hope to get my uniform done in time for possible future outings (I'm talking sometime later, I am not even close to finishing my uniform or pack)

-Tyler
By Magickman
Cythusly wrote:As of the beginning of 2008 (with everything going smoothly) I will be moving to Northern Illinois. I'll specifically be moving to the town of Morris, girlfriend got a job there and we'll be moving there in either late December or very early January. Wish us luck, and I hope to get my uniform done in time for possible future outings (I'm talking sometime later, I am not even close to finishing my uniform or pack)

-Tyler
Morris huh? I know that town quite well as my wife is from there. I live in Champaign-Urbana. Welcome to Illinois! You need to go to "R Place". Its really pretty good....for a truck stop, lol.

Again, welcome to IL. I'll give you a shout next time I go to visit the in-laws! :)
By Cythusly
keoni02 wrote:so ty, have you moved yet?
Yeah... funny thing about that is I didn't end up moving with my girlfriend... I'm now living back in California with my parents and gearing up to go to school. I've not even been here for a week... it was a last minute thing because her parents are... well, jackasses. Anyway, all this really means for me is I'm going to have more cash for this hobby.

-Tyler
By 33rdparanormal
Hello all!! I've been brousing on the boards for a while now, but havn't introduced myself in this forum. I'm from Southern Illinois, Benton to be exact. It's about half an hour from Carbondale, or 45 minutes from Paducah, Ky.

So, I have a question for you guys. I've seen the map, and I've read your comments about putting yourself on it. My question is, how?
By Nikorasu
Good too know there are a good number of fans in IL
from Crystal Lake, IL and i think i did see that car once when going through Chicago a while back, thought i was seeing things when i saw the logo.
By DrZachofGBCD
Doc LaVoy of the GB:CD here. I live in Des Plaines and it's good to see that there are a lot of you ghost heads on the north side, because it's time for a recruitment drive. So then, who wants in? :cool:
By Nikorasu
i'd like to what are the requirements becuase i lack what most die hard fans have
home made props and a flight suit ( i just suck at building/making things)
By Murderface
Holy Crap! I just got to this part of the site. I never knew how close I was to a lot of you guys. I'm in Cary, IL (I could walk into Crystal Lake). I have worked Near Grayslake/Gurnee and also lived on the south side. I really miss the south side too. Anyway, now that it has been established...what to do?

MURDERFACE

:boogieman:
By joshua1042
Hey guys Im wanting to make a pack and I've never done this I was wondering if theres any gbs close by that can help me. im out of danville Ill. lata
By docshiv
Broadcasting live from an undisclosed location somewhere near Bloomington, IL.

Nice to see so many Illinois ghost heads.
By JimmyPSHayes
I hope everyone on the boards can make it out to my little Ghostbusters party on October 15th!!!!
http://www.grahamcrackers.com/events.htm
-It's gonna be a BLAST!!!!! If anyone needs directions, here's my store page, it's got a map on it:
http://www.grahamcrackers.com/wtstore.htm
-If anyone's got any other questions, you can call me a the store (630)668-1350 or email me at batkid03@aol.com
-Hope to see everybody there!
By Slimer7
Hello from Aurora/Villa Park. For you local chicago ghostheads, we should find some time to meet up in the near future for a few drinks (thats if your 21 and older)
By JimmyPSHayes
I run a comic store in Wheaton, and we have a GIANT back room for gaming. If anyone wants to every meet up, we can use that. And there's plenty of places to grab a bite or drink right around me.
Proton Props UK

BOK's record speaks for itself. He should have b[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]