For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By phantom50
I am from Minnesota as well.

Brock
phantom50
By Cole Funstuff
Well, I go to school here and I plan on living here next year. I also plan of finishing my pack this summer and bringing it up here to show off at some contests.

Cole,
By ecto_skywalker
My family is from Minnesota and although I live in California, I consider Minnesota home. We've got property in my dad's home town about 40 miles south of Duluth. Most of my aunts, uncles and cousins live in that area and I travel there atleast once a year.

I'll be back there this summer for probably a month, maybe longer. It would be cool to meet up with people from this board.
By ApollosFire
Hey, Im new here and Im from Minnesota. My name is Brad and Ive been a Ghostbusters fan for as long as I can remember. I wish I knew this place exsisted awhile ago. In the words of Cheech from Ghostbusters 2, "Better late than never."
By minnesotaghost
ApollosFire wrote:Hey, Im new here and Im from Minnesota. My name is Brad and Ive been a Ghostbusters fan for as long as I can remember. I wish I knew this place exsisted awhile ago. In the words of Cheech from Ghostbusters 2, "Better late than never."
Where are you from....originally...
By RenjiGhostBuster
Hopkins now for me used to be in Otsego inbetween elk river and Rogers. Working on 3 packs have the flgiht suits need the gadgets though andtraps and a pke have goggles. Anybody else going to CONvergence this year?
By tubaman21
Originally from Chicago (Founding member of Ghostbusters: Chicago Division), but now live in Minneapolis. What is this 'CONvergence' you speak of? I have a full costume and am looking for places to go.

Dr. Bryan Howell
By RenjiGhostBuster
It is for a 4 day con that is why it is 70 dollars at the door. It was cheaper earlier in the year but now it only at the door tickets. It is july 3rd through the 6th this year next year the price will drop also it will loose a day and go back to 3 day con since this year it is their 10th year running they decided to make it one more day to look at back at the years. I have a party room your more then welcome to wear it and help support all of us at the Con if you can make it!
By RenjiGhostBuster
THey used to but, ran into problems and also people trying to forge the day passes all weekend so they only had to pay the one day pass and tried to keep using it.
By Adam Bestler

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]