For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By drsyn71
Indianapolis_Ghostbusters wrote:Borzou (one of our guys) knows The guys with the ecto-magnum.

To do the gb2 uniform, I took a black tru-spec suit, color stripped it, and added Royal blue dye and got it pretty close.
Is that you in the picture above at GenCon taunting the rabbit? Suit looks good. Do you remember where you got your GB2 nametag done. I ordered one for the GB1 outfit I was gonna do, but I haven't got it yet. The GB2 nametags are smaller and a different font, aren't they?

Chris
Well for this page here is an update on things the Indiana Ghostbusters will be doing:

(DONE)June 12th - Team Photo shoot (Moved To June 19th after the Charity Event)

(DONE)June 19th - Run For Ronald (Supporting the Ronald McDonald House for children) http://www.iremindy.org/

(CANCELLED)July 5th - Freedom Festival Parade (in Linton Indiana, the largest in Indiana)
(DONE)July 9th - 11th - Famous Monsters Convention In Indianapolis (Featuring Ernie Hudson) http://famousmonstersconvention.com/guests/

(DONE)August 5th - 8th - Gencon Indy
(DONE)August 21 - Indiana Ghostbusters Photo Shoot, Inducting a new member.

September 5th Interview and photo shoot with Twenty4Seven Magazine.

October (all month) - Work at The Asylum House Haunted House In Greenwood Indiana.
October 1st and 2nd - Ghostbusters Movie showing at the The Art Craft Theater in Franklin Indiana. (http://www.historicartcrafttheatre.org)
October 3rd - Diabetes Walk
(Unable To Set Up appearance) October 10th - Martinsville Fall Foliage Parade
October 23rd - Downsyndrome Walk
October 28th - 31st - Youmacon in Detroit
The guy who ran it, never updated it! He went for an entire year without updating it, even though we were doing events and had new photos and members nothing. And now he has left it alone for so long that it got hacked into. So now we have a Facebook Fan Page that I run and update almost daily. We are Indiana Ghostbusters on Facebook.
By corwin1720
hey do you guys ever come up to the Niles Haunted House in Niles Michigan? MIGB just did aan event and well be doing it every saturday in oct.. and we kept hearing stories about an Ecto that shows up at least once a year to hang out at the park.
By Blue
I know it maybe a short notice and a long drive, but are you guys going to mid ohio con? Im meeting up with a friend from up there that is debuting his comic. Ill be in my stay puft costume, along with my boys in they're slime and tully costumes.
Sorry Blue, I don't think we will be able to make it to that. The next thing we have is a little boy's birthday party and then we will be on hiatus until probably Ohayocon in January. Then Borzou, Kramer and myself will be there as Gbs. That is an Awesome Stay Puft Costume. We would love to have you out when we start back with some things, as well as at the Birthday. The little boy is turning 5 and loves Ghostbusters.
By Blue
Indianapolis_Ghostbusters wrote:Sorry Blue, I don't think we will be able to make it to that. The next thing we have is a little boy's birthday party and then we will be on hiatus until probably Ohayocon in January. Then Borzou, Kramer and myself will be there as Gbs. That is an Awesome Stay Puft Costume. We would love to have you out when we start back with some things, as well as at the Birthday. The little boy is turning 5 and loves Ghostbusters.
Sure, just get ahold of me in the future. I do get busy, but if its well enough in advanced I can make arrangements. I got something new with the stay puft and I hope it goes over well. I pust up pics when I get it done...Heh
By gbman34
Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to all of my fellow mid-west Ghostbuters!
Hey Blue...
Sorry I have not been in touch with you since November. The lady didn't tell when the kids Birthday party was until after she had it. I don't know if you have ever been to it or not, but a few of us from the Indy GB's are going to be going to Ohayocon at the end of the month. It is usually a pretty fun con. We usually get thousands of pictures taken a day while we are there.
By RichLather
January 28-30 at the Hyatt Regency and the Columbus Convention Center. Blue knows the place well, since we met up there for Mid-Ohio Con a few months ago.

http://ohayocon.org

If you've never been don't let the lukewarm web site fool you. This convention's grown to over 10,000 attendees.

Lots of good local food within walking distance of the con, including North Market. We've got great stories of visiting there in full gear. I'll gladly help with cuisine recommendations and less expensive parking, as parking in the underground decks at the Convention Center can be pretty pricey.
By Borzou
I believe that the Indianapolis GB's are going to make an appearance at the Indianapolis Children's Museum. I believe the dates are 3/12 and 3/26.

Also, be sure to catch us at Horror Hound Weekend later this month, 3/ 25 - 3/27. Steve Johnson will be there as well as Corey Feldman.
Indiana Ghostbusters Appearance Schedule for 2011 thus far:

(DONE) February 19th - Paranormal Fest, New Castle Indiana

March 11th & 12th - Children's Museum Of Indianapolis (Incredible Costumes Exhibit / Appearing with actual GB2 Uniform)

March 25th - 27th - Horror Hound Weekend at Indianapolis Marriott East

April 16th - Susan G. Koman Race For The Cure (fight against Breast Cancer)

April 30th - MS Charity Walk

July 1st - 3rd - Days Of The Dead Convention

August 4th - 7th - GenCon Indy

September 2nd - 5th - DragonCon (Maybe)

October 2nd - Walk to Fight Diabetes

Weekends in October - Appearing at the Asylum House

More to come as event coordinators call us!
By Blue
Ill try and do the Friday Children's Museum costume thing with you all. They are allowing you all to go in uniform? Will they allow me to go In Stay Puft? Find out and let me know.
Hey Blue, Yeah they are letting us go in full gear, they made us fill out some kind of legal forms for a background check and all kinds of other crap. They said anyone who is going to be in the areas where we are going to be has to have a form sent in. Cause I asked if our photographer had to have one in, and she even use to work at the museum and they wouldn't let her unless they had a form on her.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]