For users in: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, & Wyoming.
By pseadynamo
SGBC and whoever else reads this:
As a duly designated represenattive of the city, county and State where Seattle exists I do hereby announce on GBfans the early order opportunity for ECCC tickets. Don't wait until January folks! Last year Saturday passes were sold out 3 months early.

http://emeraldcitycomicon.com/passes/
By pseadynamo
Cool! I talked my 6 yr old into doing Ghostbusters one day. I'm there Saturday geared up for sure. Sunday might be in plain clothes.
By Last_Minute
I'll be there along with some others from BC. I'm going to try and spread the word to other franchises on the west coast and encourage to make a big event of it. Because if Dragon Con taught me one thing, its that having a ton of Ghostbusters together is a BLAST.
By pseadynamo
I just looked at the celebrities coming to ECCC March 27/28 and although not as star studded as the Portland Con I think I will enjoy seeing Stan Lee and Clark Gregg (Coulson from Shield). I am sort interested in seeing Karen Allen in the way that I might also like to meet Carrie Fisher...

Dan Aykroyd is certainly on my wish list. I would also like to meet writer Frank Miller.
By Last_Minute
Who all is going to be there each day?

I'm going to be there all weekend, most likely Ghostbusting on Friday and Sunday. Saturday I'm doing something Marvel-related as I have a panel.

Should we try to make a group meet up for some fun and shenanigans?
By neilfro
Hi guys pretty new here. Emerald City will be my first "big" Con, I'll be going Friday and Saturday in uniform.

I have all equipment but the pack. I'm thinking of making a home made cardboard pack with my Matty thrower. Running out of time to make one just don't want to have to keep answering the question "Where's your pack".

Hopefully I will run into some of you guys.
By Last_Minute
Friday afternoon GBBC will be suited up and running around the con. Should be 5 or so of us, if you see (or hear) us come join!

#hottrap
By neilfro
It was awesome meeting everybody from Ghostbusters BC and I think it was pseadynamo and your son. Had a blast on Friday and Saturday, we will definantly be coming back next year.

Seen a ton of Ghostbusters each day, its a pitty we all couldnt meet up some how and have a group of arounf 20. Having the group of about 10 of us on Friday was pretty awesome though ;)

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]