For users in: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, & Wyoming.
By OMNI
Im tired of feeling alone here any ghost heads from Oregon on these forums?
By Spengs
Keith Black is a member of the Ghostbusters International® forums. He's from Oregon and would like to start a franchise. He said something to the affect that he's the only fan in the state. I guess he doesn't get around much. :P
By thaghostbuster
I lived in Eugene see your in Corvallis, GO DUCKS by the way ! might move back one day economy is dreadful in Oregon ! do like everyone else up there move to AZ i must see 10 license plates a day from Or here in AZ in crazy ! :whatever:
By BelloqObama
My friend Liz and I are huge Ghostbusters fans and we're here in Portland. We do nothing but quote the movies when we go out to like a bar. Then people look at us like we're dorks.
By anathemablack
WEIRD place for my first post, but I figured I'd throw myself out there for some Oregon Pride lol

Yeah, I'm on a few forums (varying interests I assure you, but two music forums... one guitar specifically) and I'm pretty much the only Oregonian on those sites... Guitar Chaos for example... I think I actually AM the only active Oregonian on that site... :(

Flicks on the Bricks, eh? Hmmm... might have to try and make it down :D
By Rune31
I'm all for a Portland, Or franchise! I'd love to be involved! Just want to know what a franchise is in regards to GB. Never thought to look into until now but we need one!

:vinzclortho: "Gee I think all I got is acetylsalicylic acid generic. I can get 600 tablets of that instead 300 for the namebrand. That makes financial sense, good advice."
By The Kreator
Glad to see quite a few Oregonian Ghostbusters! I'm new to the Ghostbuster costuming community, but am quite active in Batman and Star Wars costuming. I'm a member of Cloud City Garrison.

A while back, on Oct. 30th, we had a charity bowling event in Keizer and there was a Ghostbuster with a great uniform and pack. I didn't get a chance to talk to him, so if you're on the board - Hi!

It would be awesome to have an official Oregon group of Ghostbusters for doing similar charity events like we do in the Legion.
By Flagwaver
Well, I'm here too. Sorry to necro-post, but you can always just throw out a trap to catch me. I live in Newberg and am going to be putting together a set here soon. Heck, I used to be in Army Supply and have some of the parts already. Any other help would be cool, though.
By Thumpernicus
I just like to say the word "Oregonian".

Thank you.
By The Kreator
http://www.facebook.com/OregonGhostbusters

We've got quite a few local GB Fans -- Like the page and post/share any fun GB events or activities in the local area! I've been working with some folks here in Salem to create a semi-regular midnight showing of Ghostbusters similar to the Rocky Horror showings, and hopefully we can set something up to alternate between Salem and Portland area theaters.

I would also love to coordinate some entries in local parades such as the McMinnville UFO Parade in the spring time, as well as the Keizer Iris Festival Parade, etc... if we had enough folks interested.

As with the 501st Legion, Rebel Legion and Mandolorian Mercs, I think with the proper promotion, we could do some good making appearances for charitable donations, food drives, etc...

This Sunday in Keizer, we've got a Halloween Food Drive scheduled at Tony's Kingdom of Comics from 1pm - 5pm and will include many high quality movie-accurate costumed characters and I'd like to invite anyone to show up and hang out for photos, etc... there will also be raffles and huge discounts on comics and collectibles.
By evallded
hahaha, seems im about 5 years late to the post but hey, better late then never right. So are any of us Oregonians gonna do a meet and greet ever? Did I miss that post? Or should we just post here for another 5 years to rack up a tally:)
By egie
Im here! In sherwood.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By RoseCityBuster
I'm out of Portland. I'd love to do a meet and greet with some local ghostheads. So far my costume only gets used on Halloween.
By RoseCityBuster
Anyone here in the greater Portland Area be interested in forming a franchise? Or at least a small group?
By egie
RoseCityBuster wrote:Anyone here in the greater Portland Area be interested in forming a franchise? Or at least a small group?
That would be really great!

By RoseCityBuster
I'll start a new thread if anyone is interested in forming a group. Just let me know and maybe we can schedule a meet and greet. Find out what equipment we have and what we'd need.
By egie
RoseCityBuster wrote:I'll start a new thread if anyone is interested in forming a group. Just let me know and maybe we can schedule a meet and greet. Find out what equipment we have and what we'd need.
Im only 13, so I probably couldnt join/help out a group for a couple of years, but I would love to see one formed!

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]