By adam lavery
hello folks, its been a while but i finally finished off my pack, its a semi scratch build in that most of the motherboard and shell are made from kingspan foam, hardboard and plywood, along with some resin cast parts from benofkentprops and also the wand is the hasbro spengler wand.... electrics are courtesy of a rechargeable powerbank and a light kit which i can't remember where i got it from, and some deconstructed halogen bulbs for the reflectors, and the sound is taken from the speaker in the wand and fed through a real cheap ebay amplifier board in the pack and some speakers from an old pioneer portable bluetooth speaker. and its pretty loud and can go louder too..
its mainly worked from stefans plans and it was a big learning curve for me, and there are definite innacuracies, and some details that are a mix of GB1/2 and afterlife and also the alice frame and straps are repro not original.....
the one major thing is its heeeaaavvy!!

plenty more build photos can be found on my insta page https://www.instagram.com/laveryadam/ and also a video of the sound which i couldn't figure out how to upload here

Snooker, tobycj, gerard55 and 1 others liked this

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]