Speaking of multiple packs, one thing I noticed is that the pack we see Adam Savage handle in the prop trailer appears to be the same pack in the initial promo photo. All of the label weathering, shell weathering, and mobo scratches line up. Unless they are crazy detailed in replicating them, I think it's safe to say these two packs are both the same hero pack.

I know there's some people who like to specifically replicate particular pack versions so just FYI.
mburkit, RedSpecial liked this
The cyclotron design honestly looks beautifully simple, and that's what I love about it.

Looks like a slip ring connector in the middle (they allow for 360 deg rotation of wires without tangling), a bulb which is probably always "on", and then a variable speed motor and a belt to spin the thing
mburkit, RedSpecial liked this
If you go and check out the official apps "gear" section the animation of the cyclotron lights is very interesting the light does not appear to pass by the "windows" in the same place or intensity each time... I wonder if on the end of that spinning thing there is some kind of variation on how/where the light displays. It looks as if there is an actual "partical" or energy spinning around in there.
If you look at the plasma series figures the all of the characters have the traditional un-modded packs except phoebe who has the modded pack.
RedSpecial liked this
countspatula wrote: August 4th, 2021, 1:15 pm
dpunkjrocksm wrote: August 4th, 2021, 12:19 pm What is everyone using for the copper wires and the prong things?
It's actually orange wire spritzed with black paint. Ring terminals at the ends and where they meet the wire is wrapped with copper tape.
Hey, I know you! I've seen you on Tested.com, lol. I know you are more of a special guest at times, so I'm assuming you probably didn't get to go on production with Adam Savage for the film, did you?
mburkit wrote: August 5th, 2021, 9:01 am
Hey, I know you! I've seen you on Tested.com, lol. I know you are more of a special guest at times, so I'm assuming you probably didn't get to go on production with Adam Savage for the film, did you?
Ha, yes, that's me. Sadly I did not get to go to set but did get to do a few things with Adam.
RedSpecial, tobycj, mburkit and 2 others liked this
countspatula wrote: August 5th, 2021, 12:54 pm
mburkit wrote: August 5th, 2021, 9:01 am
Ha, yes, that's me. Sadly I did not get to go to set but did get to do a few things with Adam.
Not to speak for everyone, but I am sure we are all excited to see what you guys got up to!
RedSpecial liked this
Yes, through a variety of sources, merch, and press it appears the PKE meter is upgraded to have a "ghost taser"

Which I guess makes sense. Hypothetical if you had a device that looks for ghosts, ghost that can in fact hurt you. It would make sense to install some kind of offensive capability in the event you don't have the full gear with you.
Jimsy33 liked this
prodestrian wrote: August 1st, 2021, 8:08 pm
Lowberg wrote: July 28th, 2021, 8:13 pmI'm hoping a higher resolution image of the "GB App" proton pack gets released soon.
I posted this in another thread, but here's the full-resolution image from the Android app (I decompiled the APK to get this, only to discover that it's actually a video with no background).
Could you please point me to where those image/video assets can be found in the decompiler sources? Are we talking about the same app?

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]