By troberts289
(forgive me if this was posted and I somehow missed it)

Has anyone found a good switch to use for the ion arm switch we saw in the Afterlife trailer?

It looks like a breaker of some kind, but I've never seen one exactly like it.

Everyone who sees my pack make some comment about wanting to switch me on. It'd be nice to have a working switch back there.
By Krenzy
I used a light switch and a small section of a dowel rod. I sanded the dowel down halfway on one side and epoxied the switch to it, then filled it in with body filler, sanded it and painted.
By troberts289
That's a good idea. I might go that route if all else fails.

I was thinking it would be nice to have something with some heft to it, like a real breaker.

Harold Ramis acted like there was a lot of resistance on the imaginary switch he threw in GB1.

My ion arm is aluminum, so I think it can take it.
By Krenzy
Mine is aluminum, too. The issue isn't strength, it's fitting the mechanics of a working switch into such a small area. Tiny switches are one thing, a light switch, as was used, are much larger.
By drewbinsky
Krenzy wrote: May 28th, 2021, 7:12 pm Mine is aluminum, too. The issue isn't strength, it's fitting the mechanics of a working switch into such a small area. Tiny switches are one thing, a light switch, as was used, are much larger. ovo game
If you're searching for a switch like the one you saw in the Afterlife trailer, I suggest contacting specialized electronics distributors or merchants who deal with switches and related products. If they know where to look, they might be able to help you find an outlet that is almost identical to the one you need.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]