By l3w1sb159
Hey guys,
Just need to know what size toggle switches and push buttons come with the wand kit from the shop. I want to pre drill the holes now so my wand can be ready to receive as soon as I get my orders.
:cool:
By JWils23
I drilled all of mine at 13/64's with the exception of the push button on the trigger box which was drilled at 3/8. At 3/8 it's slighty larger than the threaded body of the push button but you need a little wiggle room to get that switch in if your trigger box doesn't have that removable back panel which I don't believe the TC kit does.
By l3w1sb159
Thanks, and yeah it's pretty snug inside TC's trigger box.
But now it doesn't have that little moving divider that you would screw into to secure it to the instrument bar, now the side of the trigger box cut-out has little dimples on it so it can just snap into place so theres a bit more room inside now.
Also how big will the hole need to be to pass the switches through from the instrument bar to the trigger box?
By tobycj
You'll just need it big enough for the connectors to pass through. I think I've done mine at 6.5mm, but that is quite tight once you have the wiring for one switch and then getting the connector for the second one through. I might enlarge mine a bit still.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]