Hi All,

I ordered the GBFans Soundboard, it was in stock I think when I ordered it but didn't realise there was a 3 month wait time, I am making a proton pack for someones birthday in April so the soundboard won't arrive in time. I have tried to contact the webmaster asking for a refund as my order just keeps moving forward with no updates. I haven't received any response to my emails or messages. How can I get a refund as I want to order from someone else who can get the electronics to me in a week.

Thanks
@kingpin, thank you. I understand it's just AJ doing the orders himself, that's fine. I just needed the soundboard by mid April and I didn't realize it was a 100 day lead time so I need to source one quicker. Thanks again for passing it on.
Hello Stephen,

Your order has been sitting here, in a box since February, ready to ship.

The United Kingdom has forced us to suspend all shipments since January: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=47388

Your order isn't subject to the 100 day lead time that orders would if they were placed today, as sound boards are out of stock now, but were not when you placed your order. I am waiting on the UK Government to issue a VAT number to allow shipments to continue. If they do not, we will have no choice but to discontinue all service to the United Kingdom.
steveparkes liked this
Jean Brauner wrote: March 30th, 2021, 7:41 am Yeah, the team is not very responsive lately... I ordered a couple of items like cliparts and stuff but they are delayed back and back again. Also not feedback from the shop.
You asked us to hold your package until all items were in stock. I informed you at that time that it would be a while for all the parts to be in stock.
AJ Quick wrote: March 31st, 2021, 12:08 pm Hello Stephen,

The United Kingdom has forced us to suspend all shipments since January: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=47388

Your order isn't subject to the 100 day lead time that orders would if they were placed today, as sound boards are out of stock now, but were not when you placed your order. I am waiting on the UK Government to issue a VAT number to allow shipments to continue. If they do not, we will have no choice but to discontinue all service to the United Kingdom.
Hi AJ,

Thanks for the update, do you think it will be before the end of April? Would it be easier to give me a refund then you don't have to have the hassle of waiting on our government to give you a VAT number.

Thanks again

Stephen
AJ Quick wrote: March 31st, 2021, 12:12 pm
Jean Brauner wrote: March 30th, 2021, 7:41 am Yeah, the team is not very responsive lately... I ordered a couple of items like cliparts and stuff but they are delayed back and back again. Also not feedback from the shop.
You asked us to hold your package until all items were in stock. I informed you at that time that it would be a while for all the parts to be in stock.
Hey AJ, I am sorry, you are right. I guess that went by me. No offense, I will write you a PM. Cheerio, Jean
AJ Quick wrote: March 31st, 2021, 12:08 pm Hello Stephen,

Can I ask if that also includes N.Ireland? I suspect that this is due to Brexit and in the North of Ireland we are currently operating under different shipping regulations than the United Kingdom.
Kingpin wrote: April 1st, 2021, 3:22 am
steveparkes wrote: April 1st, 2021, 1:34 am Thanks for the update, do you think it will be before the end of April?
Unfortunately HMRC are operating on their own timetable. AJ has been trying to resolve the issue since the end of January:

Link
so wouldnt it just be easier to refund my money, given this had been the case since January? I wasnt aware of this when I ordered, sorry
AJ wasn't aware when you ordered either I suspect. Once he was he stopped taking anymore mainland UK orders, so yours must have been placed before he found out, but didn't ship before then unfortunately.
steveparkes wrote:so can I PLEASE have a refund??

and not everybody in the UK voted for Brexit btw
Who said they did?

If referring to my comment. I mentioned that it was aimed at all the people in Britain who voted Brexit.
By OoMAXXoO
I also ordered something and decided for a refund. Ive gotten no response what so ever! I've also gone in and found that there are several people who are experiencing the same thing. If an Admin is reading this, you need to respond to my refund request or I will take other measures to ensure I receive my money back!

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]