By Jean Brauner
Hey ghostbusting folks,

I have some issues with the BGFANS Lightkit for the wand. The Soundboard for the pack is from GBFANS as well and is working fine so far. I just finished the wand and the problem is, that I dont get the muzzle LED to flash nor the vent light as well. The LEDs are fine and working in testmode (avaiable via the Potentiometer). Also, the "Vent"sound wont play after firing for 10 seconds. I guess its a configuration problem but maybe I am to stupid or its because I am not a native speaker.

I made a short clip for you, maybe it helps finding the problem...

A little help would be really appreciated, thanks ain advance!

Cheerio, from good ole germany.
Jean
Last edited by Kingpin on March 29th, 2021, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed YouTube code
By Jean Brauner
Hey Toby, thanks. This solved at least the vent problem. The venting sound is now played as desired, the ventlight in the pack is beeing triggered as well. But I still got no ventlight in the wand and the muzzle light is not responding too. Any guess what could be wrong here?
tobycj liked this
By tobycj
Glad that bit worked. I'm not sure why they wouldn't be working, have you definitely turned on the wand vent light switch? It only comes on when that is turned on.
By Spongeface
Can you document and verify the switch settings on the Sound board and the Wand Lights board?
Sometimes the switches look like they are on or off but have not been fully switched to the desired position.

The Sound board and the wand lights do not appear to agree on the state of the wand switches, so I suspect the sound board is setup for inverting at least one of the wand switches.

The sound board should have the switches 1, 2 and 4 fully OFF since you do not want to invert any of the switches from the wand Lights board.

For auto-venting the pack has two different settings - one with heating affects (TVG mode with 8 TVG pack modes) and the other that is timed to work with the R2DEVO lights (TVG Proton Pack only) that is timed to work with the R2DEVO lights. The Movie Pack modes allow unlimited firing time since venting was not part of the movie sequences.
tobycj liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]