I have the GhostLabs 42 Soundboard and speaker kit, as well as a GB Fans Wand Light Kit. Both work fine independently, but when I attach the GB Fans Ribbon cable, nothing works correctly, basically the switch operations and the matching sounds are opposite each other. I've read every document I can find, watched all the youtube docs, I'm almost done with my build, but I'm seriously wondering if I got a bad part somewhere...…

I need the keymaster…….

Andy
andybrouwer wrote: January 29th, 2021, 6:46 pm I have the GhostLabs 42 Soundboard and speaker kit, as well as a GB Fans Wand Light Kit. Both work fine independently, but when I attach the GB Fans Ribbon cable, nothing works correctly, basically the switch operations and the matching sounds are opposite each other. I've read every document I can find, watched all the youtube docs, I'm almost done with my build, but I'm seriously wondering if I got a bad part somewhere...…

I need the keymaster…….

Andy
I hope you can find an answer I have been looking for help on my kit that is coming in and still having trouble getting a straight answer lol.
When I first put my pack together, I was having some strange issues, similar to what you're describing. The problem I had was that one of the wires in the ribbon cable was broken. If you have a multimeter, you can check continuity for each pin. The ribbon cable itself was brand new and had no signs of damage. Once I found the wire that was not working I was able to isolate the break using push pins connected to the multimeter and pushing them into the sheathing. Then I soldered a jumper wire, but you could always just replace the ribbon cable. Hope this helps!
I ended up buying a compatible sound board from GB fans. I got a response from the maker of the Ghost labs 42 board and he said he didn’t have the update ready for that board to be compatible with GB fans wand sounds.

Sucks. But once I got the new one from GB fans it fired right up and works great. The extra $ sucks though.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]