So I recently purchased the GBFans Amplified Sound Board and the proton gun/wand light kit, I wanted to get the Pack light kit but it is on special order and I want to get my pack done asap.

I was going to go the route of using an Arduino light and sound set up but got to a point where it was just more annoying than anything. I have a set of Adafruit NeoPixel Jewels for the Cyclotron and 2 NeoPixel Sticks for the Powercell (Both have Power, GND, and Data connections), as well as an LED for the N-Filter. Is it possible to get those to work with the Amplified Sound Board?
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Bilat wrote: January 24th, 2021, 2:05 pm I ran into the same problem and I reached out to spongefacemcgee. I ended up purchasing this from him.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Incandescent-B ... 890.l49292

Not sure if this is what is you are looking for. Forgive me I'm new at this!
Ya not sure what to do really, I know they mention that the board works with other light kits, just not sure how easy it would be to connect my adafruit lights.
Bilat wrote: January 24th, 2021, 2:35 pm The one I purchased plugs into sound board sold on GBFans store. They were both developed by spongeface.
Would get that one you linked if I could lol but it's $147.49 Canadian lol, if I cannot figure out a way to get the lights to work I may have to wait and get the proton light kit lol.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]