Hi,
I brought a Proton Pack Kit from Anovos and I have quite a few missing parts. I was wondering what parts I can just replace from ordering in the shop here on gbfans and what I absolutely need from Anovos? I was hoping to modify my pack, but I don't have any prior experience building things. I thought I'd take my time, be careful and research things or ask for some advice.

I've included images of the missing parts below. Any advice/Help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again.

google image file search
I could probably sell you the anovos hat lights, legris elbows or the resistor..
Booster tube is cheap, just have to cut one. There's definitely plenty of kits of tubes and ribbon cable, not a big deal. The wand parts you might really need to get from anovos. ( Could get any heatsink) You can get trigger boxes but will definitely need to mod them to work. Might be a pain in the butt. Also the acrylic tube isn't a standard size.. I have three tubes laying around and only anovos will fit.. you might want to consider time and labor. It could be easier to buy another wand. Maybe throwing chickens or wait till the spengler wand drops to $80 bucks again. I hope anovos is sending you more parts or giving you a partial refund
What DID they ship you?! Not much by the looks of that missing parts list. First port of call would be to harass the hell out of them daily until they send you all the missing parts. Try find the CEO, Joe Salcedo's email if you can and contact him directly as their customer service are generally terrible by all accounts, and will give you the run around.

I think you can get all of that from the GBFans shop if you do want to cut your losses and buy replacements. In the '3. Assembly and Glue' picture the missing part that is labelled (and pictured it seems) as a Legris elbow is actually a Clippard elbow though.
Thanks for all the replies. I sent Anovos an E-Mail and after a few days I got a reply which I've posted a screenshot of.

My heart sunk. I'm used to crap from a lot of different businesses and other products I've purchased in the past, but this is low. I've had a bit of help from a friend wording a reply (I struggle a bit with being assertive). Beyond that, I'm thinking of finding a Booster Tube that will work with the pack and maybe saving up for a quality Wand Kit. I was looking at Throwing Chickens Wand Kit, I noticed the Anovos Wand doesn't have any barrel extension lever. As always I'm open to any suggestions or help.
Wait, so you ordered a complete kit from Anovos and they shipped you what appears to be half a kit at best and they’re saying they won’t give you the missing parts? If you paid for a full kit, that response from them is unacceptable. I’d be demanding a refund and if they don’t respond dispute the charge with whatever service you used to pay for it ASAP.
ScifiAliensfan83 wrote: November 11th, 2020, 4:22 am Thanks for all the replies. I sent Anovos an E-Mail and after a few days I got a reply which I've posted a screenshot of.

My heart sunk. I'm used to crap from a lot of different businesses and other products I've purchased in the past, but this is low. I've had a bit of help from a friend wording a reply (I struggle a bit with being assertive). Beyond that, I'm thinking of finding a Booster Tube that will work with the pack and maybe saving up for a quality Wand Kit. I was looking at Throwing Chickens Wand Kit, I noticed the Anovos Wand doesn't have any barrel extension lever. As always I'm open to any suggestions or help.
Do not accept anything less than a full refund. Contact the California AG. Contact your credit card company. This is not right.
deadderek liked this
Dr.D wrote: November 12th, 2020, 6:40 pm This feels like a new low for Anovos. Honestly you never want to see a business fail and people out of work, but man oh man Anovos has screwed the proverbial pooch six ways from Sunday. They deserve to go down.
I couldn't work for a company like this.. no matter how desperate I was for work.
Just saw Mack's Factory is doing a Proton Pack. I haven't started the anovos kit yet. Wondering whether it's worth selling it and trying for the Mack Factory Kit. Gotta admit I'm feeling depressed and uncertain. Just want to build a decent Ghostbusters Proton Pack. Any advice would be welcome. 😡😥
ccv66 liked this
Well mack factory seems to be a ways off from having a complete pack for sell. I would test the waters to see if you if you could sell the anovos pack for what you paid for it.

But the end of the day, if you have the patients and put the time and effort into it , you can make the anovos pack nicer than the Mack. Anovos pack is going to be a headache, going to take a lot of work to get it up to a Mack factory.. but then again a Mack factory is probably more expensive once you tally up all the parts

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]

I'd use some putty. Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm not […]

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]