By LtPinkerton
Crazy to think I’m finally making a pack and posting it here. I’ve been browsing this site since I was about 8 or 9. Literally a decade of my life wanting to build a proton pack. Now that I’m 21 and (hopefully) almost done with school, I’ve decided to gift myself something I’ve always wanted.

My studio creations shell just got here. Thankfully they where the only people who could guarantee a shell before Halloween. Before Halloween is my goal but we will see when my other parts arrive.

Now I do have to start with a question. Is this shell full size? It looks small to me for some reason. Here it is next to my spirit pack and Spangler wand.

Have to figure out how to post pictures from my phone, but here’s an Imgur link.

https://imgur.com/gallery/kkjySUm
By LtPinkerton
I am digging this shell. Got to pick up a fiberglass kit in the next day or two between work and class, and start that process. So excited for my parts to arrive
Last edited by LtPinkerton on October 15th, 2020, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By LtPinkerton
Would anyone know if Lowe’s carries the tubing needed for the pack? I have like $50 in tubing alone in my cart on the shop and if I can just pick this up at a hardware store, I’d save my ass in shipping.
By LtPinkerton
Got some more parts in. Fiberglassed the inside yesterday and working on cutting the holes for the lenses and power cell. Looks like I’ll have to trim down this abs booster tube. Time to figure out how the HGA sits on the pack. Starting to look good.

Last edited by Kingpin on October 22nd, 2020, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed image link
By LtPinkerton
LtPinkerton wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 10:52 am Got some more parts in. Fiberglassed the inside yesterday and working on cutting the holes for the lenses and power cell. Looks like I’ll have to trim down this abs booster tube. Time to figure out how the HGA sits on the pack. Starting to look good.

Hardest part at the moment is getting the image to show instead just having a link to Imgur.
By LtPinkerton
This whole thread might be a bust, but I’ll try to upload some pictures later. Got my final orders from the shop and hole in the ground today. Unfortunately it looks like my order from the shop is missing my vacuum line. Not sure who to contact about getting that sent out since it’s on my invoice and everything
CAZAFANTASMA liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]