CosmoBubba wrote: August 18th, 2020, 10:08 am I saw a guy on Instagram recently who’d put the full-sized aluminum knobs and an S-hook on the Spirit thrower for the sake of bulking it up and it just looked weird.
I was thinking along the lines of adding new components to it like what was done in the video game. the only down side to that though is that I'd have to mod the pack too and I don't have the space at the moment to do anything like that.
I used knob screws from my house old storm windows for the top and side knobs, front is a guitar volume knob and the clippard got a tooth paste cap :blush: banjo fittings are real

The LED cliplites are from the shop here and all the switches are real tho only 2 do anything one turns on two white LED in the clear cliplites on the body and one turns on flashing red LED on the front tho the red LED need replacing. They work off a 9V battery inside the body.

GBfan77 liked this
Oh yeah sorry those two and the red button are "dummy switches" I shave the plastic nubs off with a razor blade, drilled holes but ended up cutting the buttons and switch in half so its just the threaded shaft with a nut which I glued together (they dont move) and glued them into the holes.

Also he nuts I used for the cliplite bases came from the switches

Same thrower from other side (botom) they both have GB2 trap side knobs :blush: The botom rails are 3D printed, top thrower has full size V hook and botom is magnetic. the S hooks i got at local hardware store and bent them the way I wanted :whatever:

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]

I'd use some putty. Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm not […]

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]