By greenbastard

The product is not too bad out of the box but, I’m a stickler for detail. That chunk of plastic on the right side always bugged me. lol

That’s the first step. The plastic used is quite easy to work with so I’m going all out.
By greenbastard

Much better!

Now for the tricky part, cutting down the PPD. I’m keeping the booster frame box for electrics. The plan is to hollow out the booster tube end so I can install one of three speakers facing up.

Still on the fence with what to do about the bumper. Overall it doesn’t bother me that much and it helps with durability... I have to add some material around the cyclotron anyways. It may happen. lol
By greenbastard
You went hard into it. lol.

I’m wondering if there would be any interest in a shell upgrade kit that would retain the original parts but up realism for the budget minded consumer?
doctorevil30564 liked this
By greenbastard
Lots of work. lol. Cutting, gluing, filler.

Should have gotten my 3D printer before is started this project... the next pack will have 3D printed parts instead of scratch building the pieces and endlessly filling and sanding.

Was getting a bit too particular and probably spent too much time making it dimensionally correct at 85% scale.

tobycj liked this
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]