By PHRiSCo
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I've found it very difficult to source these, but I think I've found a strong contender for anyone wondering. Halloween is coming quickly and I've found this the hardest part to get right so far. Seems odd, doesn't it? Such a small detail.

I started looking at spacers to find something right, then thought about cutting a wooden dowel that I already have. I didn't like any of those options, don't want to fill in any spacers, and I want to avoid wood on my pack.

Next, from Rigg's suggestion, I looked at lids for router cutters, but I didn't like that option either.

But, this led me to look for other lids. I went to the dollar store and looked at all types of lids, from kitchen to tools to medical pill bottles. Nothing seemed quite right.

Then, my wife suggested the EDA discs look like they might be from the lid or bottoms of old film canisters.

So I found some at home, and still, they weren't quite right. But, I did finally set on the idea that I was looking for a lid, from what I didn't know.

Finally, I went to a hardware store (Canadian Tire in Canada (I know it's not really a hardware store but close enough)). I found some plastic chair ends I thought could work.

They didn't. Then I thought the lids from "No More Nails" would work.

Very close, but no cigar.

I went up and down the store aisles, looking at every lid that even resembled the discs. Then I saw it;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000PI ... 562FX1P9E3

I'm pretty sure this is it. The cap even has the little indent on the EDA discs in the middle. STAY TUNED.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

I thought 6 inch was 6 inch.. I just looked the m[…]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]