By Enigmapc
I have a heavy props sound and light kit. It is all wired up as specified in the tutorial posted in the "Tutorial" forums. The issue is I am not getting the start up sound when I flip the main switch, nor am I getting the stream firing sound when I push the fire button. I get the ghostbusters theme and vent sound.

The problem with the main switch seems to be the ground wire. I put it in the last port as shown in the tutorial and all I get is the power down sound. I put the ground switch in the port to the left of where the conductive wires are shown, and I get the power up sound delayed about 3 seconds but no power down sound.

The stream firing is not working no matter what I do.

I checked the conductive wire going from the wand light board to the sound board with the common ground being in the middle as crix instructs (For reference, I use red conductive wire where red is shown and the amber wire where black is shown with the green wire being the ground). I know the board works so nothing is fried.

I would really appreciate some help from someone familiar with this kit/problem.
    GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]