By JWils23
My buddy who lives in Sherman Oaks, right off Sepulveda has spotted an Ecto cruising around the last two weekends. Does anyone know someone who’s building one or has one in that area? The pictures he sent were when it was driving by so not the best but piqued both of our curiosities and figured if anyone would know it would be someone on here!
By deadderek
JWils23 wrote: February 20th, 2021, 6:37 pm My buddy who lives in Sherman Oaks, right off Sepulveda has spotted an Ecto cruising around the last two weekends. Does anyone know someone who’s building one or has one in that area? The pictures he sent were when it was driving by so not the best but piqued both of our curiosities and figured if anyone would know it would be someone on here!
While the forums are nice, you're WAY more likely to get a response if you post on the Ghostbusters fan groups on Facebook.
JWils23 liked this
By JWils23
Appreciate the heads up, but I don’t have a Facebook so this will have to be the next best thing.
By 69428scj
Without a description of make/model, you might as well have said "my friend saw someone driving a car, does anyone know?" Pic posting will help narrow it down.
By JWils23
Well I mean technically my friend saw someone driving a car, so does anyone know? Haha I’ll post the two pictures I have when I get home, standby.
By JWils23
Here are the two pics my buddy was able to snap, not great as he was walking his dogs at the moment and just caught it as it was turning onto Sepulveda Blvd.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]