By kahuna900
Has no one here posted about this kit yet?

Wow, this thing is a beast!

With the help of my daughter, this took me about 8+ hours to build, spread out over a few days. Lot's of tedious little pieces to assemble, but it all comes together nicely.

Lots of really cool features like a very detailed engine compartment.

Storage for remote trap with deploy action.

Gunner seat that can be spun around and popped out.

Steering, moving sniffer, and rotating antenna all work as the tires roll

This is truly an incredible build. I was on the fence for days trying to decide whether I wanted to drop so much on a "toy", but I'm sure glad I did. This kit will be prominently displayed in my collection and I'm so thankful I decided to pick it up.

Kingpin, Theoderic, timeware liked this
By timeware
If this is topic Necromancy consider me Dr.Frankenstein.

Just finished this kit, and it is a beast. A frustrating build but well worth the effort. I will be uploading pics over the next few days. I ordered the light and sound kit from Kyglaring and that's going to be installed over the next few days. They produce good light kits but offer crap customer service. A $75 dollar kit and they forgot to pack in the speaker!

Long story short I started this last Dec, jan and Lego likes to deliever their missing pieces by Pony Express. Got them in the mail last week. Expect pics and video soon. Think i'll skip the remote control conversion and find a nice display kit for it. How are people displaying their kit so far?

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]