By TheKevinShow
Unfortunately, buying a car for an Ecto conversion is way out of my budget right now, but I’ve recognized an opportunity to do something similar as part of my cosplay. Much like any other Ghostbusters cosplayer, I’m going transport my pack in a rolling tool chest (the DeWalt Tough Chest, to be specific) when I’m not wearing it. It occurred to me that while I can’t do an Ectomobile, I will have something else with wheels on it that I can decorate, so the idea of the Ecto 1/8 was born!

I’m going to build a PVC rack that will be attached to the lid of the tool chest that’ll have miniaturized versions of the roof instruments added to it, and the whole thing will be painted white and red with the appropriate decals.

The first thing I want to research are the lights. I’d like to have working lights and a siren on this thing. However, for obvious reasons I can’t do full-size lights like on the proper Ecto. Where should I start? Ideally I’d also like to include the scrolling dot matrix boards from the Ecto 1A.
By Mufasa556
Code 3 made a mini version of the Force 4xl, though that may be too big for your project and I’m not sure how to power it.

LEDs are probably the way to go. There’s a ton of little trinket lights to little emergency vehicle stuff to choose from.

It’s kind of depends on your scaling.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]