Hello everyone - currently im searching for some decent information on some of the details and labels as they've been on the actual movie-ecto.

I know there are loads of excellent images, taken from the actual ecto-1, when (as well as some even during the process) it had been restored, BUT .....the deeper i dig into details, the more it's bugging me, how many differences there seem to be, compared to the ecto-1 as like it was in the actual movie-footage.

I don't want to rant about that in general (again) too much - as i quess, a lot of that has already been discussed earlier, but hopefully somebody can me help with a few informations on some (labelings especially) stuff, i couldn't manage to find out?

Here's what i stumbled across, when i was studying some screenshots:
and on the other side:

Since i know, it's quite a lot, i've tried to give 'em some numbers, so we know what we're talking about - Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
A number of years back a fan was able to visit Ecto-1 while it sat on the Sony backlot, unfortunately these are some of the best reference we have, as they were taken before digital cameras had evolved into theideal tool for prop documentation. What labels now exist on Ecto-1 appear to either be poor replicas of what was present in 1983, or someone's generic interpretation.

The heatsinks on the front of the roof rack:
They do look a faded black, or dark grey.

Label on the back of base of the directional dish:

4: The rectangular labels on the yellow tanks are from something produced by Singer Librascope, duplicates of these were later used on the Slime Blower props:
Kingpin wrote: May 28th, 2019, 1:41 pm A number of years back a fan was able to visit Ecto-1 while it sat on the Sony backlot, unfortunately these are some of the best reference we have, as they were taken before digital cameras had evolved into theideal tool for prop documentation. What labels now exist on Ecto-1 appear to either be poor replicas of what was present in 1983, or someone's generic interpretation.

The heatsinks on the front of the roof rack:
<image>
<image>
They do look a faded black, or dark grey.

Label on the back of base of the directional dish:
<image>

4: The rectangular labels on the yellow tanks are from something produced by Singer Librascope, duplicates of these were later used on the Slime Blower props:

Oh, darn - thanks a lot - thats it!
I've missed these - ok, so #4 i think is comfirmed - excellent!

So for #6 i've taken some further photo-examination and i will throw in a wild quess right here:
Could it possibly be simply just the same label as it's on that weird red arrow-tip of the directional dish?
What do you think?

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]