By ESpengler84
Someone recently inquired about the lights on the ambulance roof when Ray went and bought the car.

To my knowledge the center beacon light on the roof of the ambulance closely resembles an older version of Arrow model 530 (w/ narrow locking band) from the Arrow Safety Device company in Georgetown Delaware. Or a Unity version ( Unity RV-25 ). I didn't put two and two together until I recently got one of those beacon lights and made the comparison

They have a very distinct sloped lens which is not rounded at the top and almost looks trapezoidal.
The silver can lights closely resemble TRIO Model #T-2 Class A-1 which were used by LAPD among others, known as Adam-12 lights but came in a variety of colors and were also used on a wide range of emergency vehicles.

Arrow: model 530 (late model)

I'm an emergency vehicle outfitter in Michigan and I collect old lights, so I see a lot of this stuff.

In the first film, it looks like the can light is red on the drivers side and the one on the passenger side is green.

If anyone has any additional information regarding these lights I would like to know. Thanks
Last edited by Kingpin on October 16th, 2015, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added Youtube code

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]