By metallijosh
jettajeffro wrote:I was very happy to read the Ohio team is not converting their beautiful black 61.
Next you're gonna say Deloreans shouldn't be time machines.
By jettajeffro
As much as a I want one, it's hard to find a Delorean that doesn't have at least a Outtatime license plate on it. I love KITTS but I love seeing stock Trans Ams too, GMC vans, 63 Wolfsburg edition VW bugs. You can't even find a Gran Torino that doesn't have a red siren on the roof.

Basically what I'm saying is, if it's a vehicle that doesn't run, has been used and abused, rusted and dented, then make it an ecto like what our team is doing. If it's a beautiful, all original ambulance without a fingerprint on it, leave it stock.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I found this on Ebay Motors if i had the cash id ship it to England for myself.

There is more pics on the listing the car is a 1964 Cadillac Series 75

Elwood

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Tru ... 06.c0.m245
By elwoodlpool
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Hi all ive found this i wish i had the money and i suppose being in the U.k dont help
And here's me not even been to the states yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac ... 0264809073

Heres the front and back of it.

Elwood
By mburkit

A really nice 1960 Miller-Meteor Limousine Style ambulance/hearse on ebay right now.

I almost feel bad putting this up considering how nice the car is as it is. But if I had the money, that thing would look like rusty's 1960 ecto-1 in a heartbeat.
By mburkit
Yeah, after re-reading the ebay page, the car has been in two movies. Probably not a car that should be modded into a movie replica car, since it's already a screen used car.

Whatever, it's still a nice car to at least look at on ebay, even if you don't have the money to buy it.
By ecto 1 rocks

also im glad to see that someone changed the title for this thread...the one i came up with was simply dreadful, i'm also glad to see that at least one person has got their car because of the efforts put forth here.
live the dream!
By jettajeffro
noslliT wrote:I love a good ecto Like the next guy but I hope this car stays as it is.
Definitely. The few of these cars that are left in this condition should definitely stay that way. Now the rusted out broken down junkyard finds should definitely be made into Ectos.
By raggletag
jackdoud wrote:GAH!! So close yet so far. I couldn't ask for a better quality car any closer to me and I can't go for it. Why does fate taunt me so? :boogieman:
D'oh!! If I had heard about this sooner, I would've bought THIS to replace Rose's Malibu instead of the Cobalt! :P
By raggletag
jettajeffro wrote:Definitely. The few of these cars that are left in this condition should definitely stay that way. Now the rusted out broken down junkyard finds should definitely be made into Ectos.
I don't see a problem with converting a a nice-condition MM into an Ecto. It basically involves a paintjob, some decals, and the roof package/lights, right? Reversing it wouldn't be that difficult, imo.
By river_of_slime
raggletag wrote:
jettajeffro wrote:Definitely. The few of these cars that are left in this condition should definitely stay that way. Now the rusted out broken down junkyard finds should definitely be made into Ectos.
I don't see a problem with converting a a nice-condition MM into an Ecto. It basically involves a paintjob, some decals, and the roof package/lights, right? Reversing it wouldn't be that difficult, imo.
Its just these babies are already rare and turning another one into an Ecto makes them more rare... There are guys and gals who collect these cars and it isnt far for them when all them are turn into an Ecto.

Also for the record its a Sentiel not a futurma.
By AJ Quick
river_of_slime wrote:Its just these babies are already rare and turning another one into an Ecto makes them more rare... There are guys and gals who collect these cars and it isnt far for them when all them are turn into an Ecto.
Fair?

You act like the car is destroyed when it is converted. In most cases it is saved..

If those Professional Car owners hate people who convert them does their group regulate the color they allow their members to paint their cars? Do they require, or limit the kinds of badging you can have on the car? Do all the cars have to run Ply tires instead of radials?

Any converted Ecto car can be converted back easily. Yes. Even if holes are drilled into the panels.

If these things are rare, and people don't want them converted.. then those people who are complaining should be buying them. It is pretty ridiculous when most of those "Professional" guys would rather see cars sit in a junkyard than converted.

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]