By DentArthurDent
Over at the other forums, these guys used to be free and readily available. Now however, they still can be found with a little no-how and digging around. Since this sub forum is not for the general populace, I decided to do this leg work for us - because I know you will appreciate it.

Credit goes to the original creator of the images (I believe Spegler was his name over there), many, many thanks for them.

I believe these print 1:1, but I'm not 100%. So I'll include sizes, quantity of each, and general location of where they go. All measurements are in inches

Blue hose bracket, 2.5x1 x2

Blue hose bracket, 3.5x.75 x2

By the gray hose, 4x2.5 x1

Bumper, 5x1 x3

Power cable, 4.5x1.5 x1

Dome, 2.5x1.5 x2

Fanbox 2.25x1 x2

Oxygen Tank, 2.75x1.25 x2

Oxygen Tank, 3x2 x2

Oxygen Tank, 9x1 x2

Radome, 4x1 x2

Radome 4.5x1.5 x1

Red Arrow 1.25x.875 x2

Sniffer 4x2 x2

Sniffer/Radome 4x1 x2

Sniffer Tower, 2x1 x1

Sniffer Tower 3x3 x1

Sniffer Tube 6x4 x2

Storage Tube 3x4 x2

Strobe 3x1.5 x1

Grimes Strobe 1.5x1.5 x2

That's all I have from Spengler. Once again, thanks a ton for them. I just wanted to make sure people looking for them could find them - instead of waiting for someone to print them up or what have ya. :roland:

Also, if you don't want to go through saving them all, I can upload them to a file sharing service for you. Just PM me.
Ecto-1 fan, bneu34 liked this
By Boomerjinks
It should be pointed out that it looks like these were all created in CMYK format, so if you print them without any kind of alterations, your colors will not be as "vivid" as they should be. Blacks are more gray, is what I am saying.

This is a TERRIFIC resource, good job, Jon!
By drcaron
Yes thoses are the labels that Spengler28 (Steve Sevigny )and me DrCaron( Martin Caron) made and with the help of members of theecto1 builder forum .I know many of you want e thoses labels but i still waiting like you for the production .To respect this forum law I cant tel you more for now,I hope to get back to you with good news .

Since we dont find out what was writing on the Ac power cable labels we decide to made a kind of joke with one others famous movie .

Best regards
Martin Caron
By bneu34
I just joined this forum and I am building a 1/25 scale model of the ECTO 1. I just finished my ECTO 1A and after WEEKS of searching out EVERY label and decal I finished the ECTO 1A with all movie acurate labels. I found your labels here for the ECTO 1 and I was wondering how to get a copy of these?
By Hammer
I'm still searching for these too.... I've looked high and low, only to track a few down. What is the best program to design/recreate them?
Braz liked this
Just thought I'd bump this thread. I too am looking for labels for the roof rack in particular. Specifically the ones on the sniffer, white bullet antenna, radar, and yellow tanks. Any and all info anyone can provide is truly appreciated!

Thank you in advance :)
By Braz
Hammer wrote:I'm still searching for these too.... I've looked high and low, only to track a few down. What is the best program to design/recreate them?
AJ Quick did an absolute awesome job in photographing his finished Ecto-1, so there are a lot of close ups of the stickers on the roof rack. I'm using it as reference to do mine from scratch. I'm using InDesign, since it seems pretty easy to replicate.

http://www.gbfans.com/equipment/reference/31/

He mentioned on a post that a lot of fans noticed some inaccuracies, but I'm using the stickers as references anyway.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=5369&hilit=ectomob ... nce+photos
By Theoderic
Awwww - man - Sorry for necroing this but... too bad all these images seem to be gone - maybe anybody is able to bring them back up again?

Would be greatly appreciated!

DentArthurDent wrote: October 6th, 2011, 7:04 pm Over at the other forums, these guys used to be free and readily available. Now however, they still can be found with a little no-how and digging around. Since this sub forum is not for the general populace, I decided to do this leg work for us - because I know you will appreciate it.

Credit goes to the original creator of the images (I believe Spegler was his name over there), many, many thanks for them.

I believe these print 1:1, but I'm not 100%. So I'll include sizes, quantity of each, and general location of where they go. All measurements are in inches

Blue hose bracket, 2.5x1 x2

Blue hose bracket, 3.5x.75 x2

By the gray hose, 4x2.5 x1

Bumper, 5x1 x3

Power cable, 4.5x1.5 x1

Dome, 2.5x1.5 x2

Fanbox 2.25x1 x2

Oxygen Tank, 2.75x1.25 x2

Oxygen Tank, 3x2 x2

Oxygen Tank, 9x1 x2

Radome, 4x1 x2

Radome 4.5x1.5 x1

Red Arrow 1.25x.875 x2

Sniffer 4x2 x2

Sniffer/Radome 4x1 x2

Sniffer Tower, 2x1 x1

Sniffer Tower 3x3 x1

Sniffer Tube 6x4 x2

Storage Tube 3x4 x2

Strobe 3x1.5 x1

Grimes Strobe 1.5x1.5 x2

That's all I have from Spengler. Once again, thanks a ton for them. I just wanted to make sure people looking for them could find them - instead of waiting for someone to print them up or what have ya. :roland:

Also, if you don't want to go through saving them all, I can upload them to a file sharing service for you. Just PM me.
By Mr.Spider
Necro post here...... he doesn't. He confirmed with me they might possibly exist on an old HDD somewhere, but he has no clue where it went.
By LUDY
Hey all... I'm looking to add a few missing labels to my 1/6 scale Blitzway Ecto-1. The front bumper features labels placed next to each Grimes strobe light, but I can't for the life of me find a clear image of these labels to print and apply. Can anyone refer me to a decent reference photo or specs on those labels?

Thanks in advance!

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]