By Boomerjinks
You really should be posting this in the regular Ecto forums more often.

Also, you should make it sound like your rack is being built by shriners.

Has a 59 owner ever trolled the site? NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
By 69428scj
I was going to post a picture friday in the regular forum of a part of the car as a teaser...I don't want plebian droll on my pictures.
By Boomerjinks
Seeing the chrome back on it is HOT.

Also, mismatched bumpers seem to be a chronic problem of replicas, what's the cause? Is it warping or a different size bumper or what?
By RickH
Does your painter do Military discounts? He's doing a sweet job of it. Great to see it in colour.

I'm assuming you're working on the roof rack while the car is in the shop?
By 69428scj
I actually think the reason why this is is two-fold. First is the entire rear end was made of lead, so there is a very wide margin of error in final fittings. The second which i will confirm tonight is potentially the brackets are mounted to the frame incorrectly. I suspect that the brackets attach on the other side of the mount, that might bring the ends closer to lining up.

In a roundabout way I suppose you could say they're giving me a military discount. It's a brand new shop only 2 months old and in need of a show car at the moment so it's more of a sponorship deal. I'm receiving a substantial discount in exchange for name exposure. Actually, the fab shop that's had all the metal for 3 weeks now only started on it Thursday! I'm pretty peeved about that, but they said it will be done wednesday. Two weeks to go!
By gb4ever
Whoa Mama! Every Ghostbusters Fan's Dream. That roof rack really looks good, Cant wait to see her with her hood, upper doors, chrome, and Ghostbusters Logos. :cool:
By Boomerjinks
Make sure your windshield is DUCT TAPED in good and tight!
By Donkey8012
/\/\/\/\ What he said. /\/\/\/\

This is looking fantastic.
By Boomerjinks
Come on man, more fanfare! This is amazing! Where are the pics taken with an actual camera?

I think it would help if you took a photo of how it looked on the day it went into the body shop, and today, and then put the number of days in between the photos.

Because f***.
By Donkey8012
The window tint on that corner glass looks a little fruity. Maybe it's the angle.

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]