By Cadet
I forgot my camera at Ohio Comic Con, so unfortunately, all I have are my friend's Hipster-gram pictures:
By LandoSystem
He offered to let me sit in it this weekend. Not considering that I was covered in slime that I didn't want to get all over the interior and a few zip ties with sharp points that might have poked the seats, I was still too afraid to do it.
I felt like a giddy 9 year old around that thing. I was dumbstruck and had to communicate with grunts and hand signals.
If he'd hit the lights or siren I would have had a stroke right on the convention floor.
By SnidderEcto1
LandoSystem wrote:He offered to let me sit in it this weekend. Not considering that I was covered in slime that I didn't want to get all over the interior and a few zip ties with sharp points that might have poked the seats, I was still too afraid to do it.
I felt like a giddy 9 year old around that thing. I was dumbstruck and had to communicate with grunts and hand signals.
If he'd hit the lights or siren I would have had a stroke right on the convention floor.

Lol me too man.. sooooo nervous getting in and out of it...but! It was awesome!

sent from my PKE meter
By drcaron
69428scj wrote:Thank you very much Martin! I received your other gift and they are great! Were you and Spengs able to make the labels in this picture? Those would really great to have!

Happy you recived and like it ,

I have it made only one kit just to make sure evrting is ok and those label should be in it .

Martin
By odiemodie
69428scj wrote:We actually got a call the other night!

Can't... stop... watching... this...

BADNESS... IS MADNESS!:cool:

Thanks, Loren!

PS: this also can be like a kick arse promo or recruiting vid!

KEEP ON BUSTIN'!
By egie
Is this ecto-1 more accurate than the real one after sony restored it? Because this has got to the most accurate fan made one.
By Boomerjinks
egie wrote:Is this ecto-1 more accurate than the real one after sony restored it? Because this has got to the most accurate fan made one.
I think it's probably safe to say Loren's is the most accurate out there right now.
By 69428scj
Boomerjinks wrote:
egie wrote:Is this ecto-1 more accurate than the real one after sony restored it? Because this has got to the most accurate fan made one.
I think it's probably safe to say Loren's is the most accurate out there right now.
Right now??? FOREVER!!! I'd be willing to share the title with Sean though...
By egie
69428scj wrote:If the Arizona guys can have their Ecto hang out with the Sony Stay Puft, surely I can too...right?

This is the most amazing picture in Ghostbusters fans history.
By Ectofiend666
Boomerjinks wrote:
I second that...And that video brought a tear to my eye ;-)...A.MAZ.ING!!

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?