By Boomerjinks
Well it's finally been done...
Glad we got that out of the way.

Chillin in LoDo on St. Patrick's Day

Hhhhhurrrrrape

Also, apparently EVERYONE on the road in Salt Lake is a goddamn shutterbug.

By Gareee
Ecto-Smart Car... ALLLRIGHT!

Does it even have enough room for a pack?
GothicGeek liked this
By BSjohnson
Boomerjinks wrote:Well it's finally been done...
That's disgusting. f****g. Disgusting.
By GB2032DKM
BSjohnson wrote:That's disgusting. f****g. Disgusting.

Looks like the Ecto-1 took a small dump and that is what came out.

*grabs the bleach for his eyes and scrubbing pad for his brain*
By BSjohnson
GB2032DKM wrote:
BSjohnson wrote:That's disgusting. f****g. Disgusting.

Looks like the Ecto-1 took a small dump and that is what came out.

*grabs the bleach for his eyes and scrubbing pad for his brain*
No, no. it's more like casting Rick Moranis in the role of Robocop. It's not sad, it's pathetic. Whoever owns that car should be ashamed of themselves for two major reasons:

1) Buying a Smart Car in the first place and 2) spending MORE money to bastardize the look of an Ectomobile.
By GB2032DKM
BSjohnson wrote: No, no. it's more like casting Rick Moranis in the role of Robocop. It's not sad, it's pathetic. Whoever owns that car should be ashamed of themselves for two major reasons:

1) Buying a Smart Car in the first place and 2) spending MORE money to bastardize the look of an Ectomobile.

lol. Ok, I see your point.
While you guys keep gushing about how gross it is and how it is such an abomination, every girl I've shown it to has thought it was adorable.

And while you guys keep hitting each others balls with hammers, I'll be over here, with the girls, because I know what da ladies like.
By BSjohnson
Any girl who finds that adorable isn't my kind of girl. You can have 'em, Boomer.
By BSjohnson
I use to drive a Ford Taurus wagon and I always thought it would make an interesting Ecto.

By GB2032DKM
BSjohnson wrote:I use to drive a Ford Taurus wagon and I always thought it would make an interesting Ecto.

Mine is an '87 Ford Taurus wagon. :D
By Gareee
BSjohnson wrote:I use to drive a Ford Taurus wagon and I always thought it would make an interesting Ecto.

What year was that?
By BSjohnson
That's not a picture of my car, but mine was a '99 model and was that shape. I think that style remained at LEAST until 2003. I can't recall.
By Gareee
That might be worth considering, instead of a more expensive older model.
By BSjohnson
I had dreams of converting mine, but it was red and I had to trade it in last year in order to afford my Honda.
By Iggy
Boomerjinks wrote: GODDAMMIT.

Actually, I REALLY like that car for a goofy parade vehicle. The motorized roof parts really make it. But goddamn that logo.
I don't know what bothers me more...that stay puft...or the fact that they did a better job on the car than they did the packs...
Boomerjinks wrote:Well it's finally been done...
My god...
By Krenzy
BSjohnson wrote:That's not a picture of my car, but mine was a '99 model and was that shape. I think that style remained at LEAST until 2003. I can't recall.
That style was produced from 1996 through 1999.

In response to the Carpice wagon concept: the Caprice and Crown Vic wagons look very similar, so take a look at the Ghostbusters of Minnesota's Ecto, and you'll get a pretty good idea.
By Gareee
Thanks, Krenzy! When we start seriously looking for a candidate car, I think it'll be up there with a few others.
By BSjohnson
Krenzy wrote: That style was produced from 1996 through 1999.
I'm pretty sure it was produced some time after 1999 also. I'll double check.
By Krenzy
BSjohnson wrote:
Krenzy wrote: That style was produced from 1996 through 1999.
I'm pretty sure it was produced some time after 1999 also. I'll double check.
1996-1999 was the should-have-remained-a-concept bubble version, 2000-2005 was the more refined style, 2006-2007 was the Ford 500, and in 2008-2009 the 500 style was renamed the Taurus once again, due to the demand for a Taurus nameplate. 2010 is the new, badass style Taurus, with an SHO from hell!
PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]