By Dan Shannon
I've seen this ugly POS before...

i would like to know where the hell it went.
By Boomerjinks
Someone should sticky this thread. It would save my braincells from horrible deaths at the hands of Ectomobiles forum shitposters.
By Boomerjinks
From this week on Flickr:
Goddamn do cars look good when they are inside!

Yet another demo-ecto.... sweet. I'm okay with any roofrack equipped with double uzis.

Something I WISH had been a demo-ecto.

Aaand probably the most awesome picture of an ecto-conversion I have ever seen...

Also, this was found lurking around on the interwebs, anyone know this guy? Do we have any active members in Missouri?

Also II: boy, the Ectomobiles section could sure use some helpful stickies, jah?
By Boomerjinks
From 10 Days of La Mons. If you don't know what this truly awesome event is, get yourself over to Autoblog.com and learn yerself some awesome.

Let's play a game I like to call, "How many different types of lightbars can we put on our car?"
By crusader_x
Spooky wrote:Wonder who owns the MO magnum...I mean its not me...
Saw this Ecto when it was at the Superman Celebration in Metropolis, IL back in June. Everyone assumed it was mine because I was in my GB uniforms the entire time. Ran into two brothers who own it who were also in gear. Cannot for the life of me remember their names though, if it comes back to me I will let you know...
By Boomerjinks
The Aurora Branch Ghostbusters new ecto, which comes by my house sometimes. Creepy, right?
By Matareno
Boomerjinks wrote:Image
The Aurora Branch Ghostbusters new ecto, which comes by my house sometimes. Creepy, right?
Stops by my house on a regular basis.
By Boomerjinks
Not sure whose this is, but it's not too bad. I'm just not a fan of the car used as a base....
Also, Streethawks are seriously the dumbest-looking lightbars ever.

More of the Ecto-Rav.

Braedster's Ecto-89, these are probably ancient pictures....

Another car we've never seen here on the forums... looks like Oklahoma?

And I'm saving the best for last.
f*** YEAH.
TankHammer liked this
This one is coming out real nice! Clean design, would love to see it in person. One gripe... CLEARLY 2-liter bottles. CLEARLY, lol! Can't wait to see it at night, or some video!

Hahaha, awesome!

European rally cars are the best.

This guy was posting here a while back about this car. Glad to see it finally came together!

motherf**ker.
Now I know where the giant dent in my hood came from. Get off my car you crazy broad.
Oh Goddammit. Kris, get the harpoons!

Also... '94? Guess you ARE retarded!
By Sledge
This
and this are one in the same we added the extra lightbar on about 2 months ago.

Besides. you think we got to many lights???
looking at the movie I say we need more lights.
By Sledge
Boomerjinks wrote:
Sledge wrote:This and this are one in the same
I don't believe you.
I will get a shot of it in from of his house where the first one with only one light bar was taken...............
and your supposed to be a Ghostbuster??? the saying goes "we're ready to believe you!" :lol:
Sledge wrote:This
and this are one in the same we added the extra lightbar on about 2 months ago.

Besides. you think we got to many lights???
looking at the movie I say we need more lights.
ive seen that locally. like megacon last year i think.
but why is there a canadian flag?
By Boomerjinks
Goddammit PC.

- Do not quote more than one picture at a time. This is a picture-intensive thread so keep the reposting to a minimum.
Boomerjinks wrote:Goddammit PC.

- Do not quote more than one picture at a time. This is a picture-intensive thread so keep the reposting to a minimum.
ok mom.
By Some_Guy
ProtonCharger wrote: ok mom.
Wow. Uh. Great response. He was just telling you to not quote images because the thread takes a long time to load already. I don't think that really needed a smartass remark like that. We don't need that ruining a great thread like this.

ANYWAY, On Topic:
I always get excited when this thread is updated. I rather enjoy looking at everyone's Ecto concepts. Good stuff, Good stuff.

A+++ WILL DO BUSINESS AGAIN. :cool:
Some_Guy wrote:
ProtonCharger wrote: ok mom.
Wow. Uh. Great response. He was just telling you to not quote images because the thread takes a long time to load already. I don't think that really needed a smartass remark like that. We don't need that ruining a great thread like this.

ANYWAY, On Topic:
I always get excited when this thread is updated. I rather enjoy looking at everyone's Ecto concepts. Good stuff, Good stuff.

A+++ WILL DO BUSINESS AGAIN. :cool:

Agreed on both accounts.

XD
By GB2032DKM
Boomer,

That Ecto HHR with the 2 liter bottles is here in Salt Lake City. I know the owner. He's in charge of the Ghostbusters of SLC.

If you need any more info let me know. Oh, I still wanna barter for the Door Logos.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]