Boomerjinks wrote:Every once in a while we get to see something new.
Cool! There were some early designs for the car that used similar striping instead of the red fins. I think it works.
Boomerjinks wrote:Image
I'm not exactly an expert on the 1A, but that roof rack looks pretty damn impressive! Maybe a bit scaled down/compressed for the smaller proportions of the car? Either way... cool.
d_osborn wrote: I'm not exactly an expert on the 1A, but that roof rack looks pretty damn impressive! Maybe a bit scaled down/compressed for the smaller proportions of the car? Either way... cool.
That car is the best example of exactly how a replica should be built.
d_osborn wrote:
Boomerjinks wrote:Image
I'm not exactly an expert on the 1A, but that roof rack looks pretty damn impressive! Maybe a bit scaled down/compressed for the smaller proportions of the car? Either way... cool.
I just want to know if the cooler is operational....like does he store beer in it?
Hey nerds, I'm bumping this thread to let you know that I run a blog over on Tumblr called "Caught You Busting"which is just candid pictures of ectos that people take and have posted on Tumblr. So if you want, you can scroll through the blog and see if any of yours are on there! I'll slog through the Ghostbusters tag so you don't have to.
69428scj, RichLather liked this
drjameshouse wrote:Image

I just love the oddness of the picture. Not the Ecto-1A replica, but the little kid. With a broken leg, in a wheelchair. In a pirate hat. Holding an orange. In a napkin.
Fifthrider liked this
Not really modern, but can we start stealing cars from people who do stupid shit like this?

Who the hell goes to the trouble of getting a 57 Miller Meteor, building a decent roof rack, only to paint that kind of stupid shit on the side? I want to strangle the owners.

This one is for Boomer. Note to other Ecto owners who've built Snifer towers, you're doing it wrong. It's supposed to be a shovel.

I say that will full confidence in knowing that someday I'm going to be digging my Jeep out of a ditch using a long greenish PVC pipe with stickers on it.
Fifthrider liked this
I just saw this beast today here in Albuquerque. Just sitting outside of one of those short term/long term parking companies. Not really sure what to think about this thing. The rack looks good, but the car is a different story.

Boomerjinks liked this
^^^^^^^^

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
the more i look at it, the more i am starting to dig the car. I was unsure at first but it starts to grow on ya a bit. I need to get a pic of me in full gear and that car together. I think that would be pretty sweet.
Bringing it back on topic...
Nboucher2392 wrote:I just saw this beast today here in Albuquerque. Just sitting outside of one of those short term/long term parking companies. Not really sure what to think about this thing. The rack looks good, but the car is a different story.

I probably would've gone with less gear on the roof, but it's not the worst conversion I've seen appear on this forum in the past. The owner's made a nice use of colour on the car's bodywork.
zeta otaku, TheRockman liked this
I am reopening this thread. Please keep it on topic.
Boomerjinks liked this

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]