Boomerjinks wrote: Bam! THAT, everyone, is how you integrate the red fin into a modern vehicle. That is GORGEOUS.
That is the current iteration of the ECTO-1X which has nearly completed its transition/conversion/upgrade which I have dubbed the Mark II. I haven't yet posted a new thread with photos of it here because there are a few details not yet completed such as the half-dome radar thing and labels for everything. I'm glad you like the stripe. The reason it came out so well is due to the amount of time put into researching and preparing for each upgrade before executing; in this case I took a photo of the car and kept photoshopping stripes until I settled on one that worked great. Then I applied the automotive masking vinyl tape to get it as close to what was photoshopped in my head as possible, which was then later cleaned and tightened into a perfect sexy curve by my auto body guy. It was really a collaboration between us that took quite a bit of time but ended up being exactly what I planned for. In all I have to say the upgrade has taken about a year from conception to (near) completion. I guess I way over-think things but hey the results are usually worth it.
See? You thought things out, you planned and measured, and now you have a really, really sharp-looking Ecto. I wish more people would take the time to do this.

That new lightbar looks waaaay better than the LED one you had, great work!
Ecto-1 fan, Tyrael liked this
By EctoTrk
yay! A picture of my trucks good side.
Someone stole Zack's idea!

A photo from New York, 2010 surfaced recently

And a photo from New York, last weekend

I LOVE this car.
Look at how clean the graphics are! That this is AWESOME.

Another shot of Crusader's HHR. More clean graphics that were designed for their specific application. This does it for me.

More Spokane with their serious rack.

Saturn with a streethawk lightbar.

Virusbusters?
zeta otaku wrote:Image

Any idea where this was taken? That MIGHT be my Magnum.
And it might be mine, depending on when it was taken. On the day I received my door magnets I couldn't help put stick 'em on for the long drive home from Hale Farm in Bath OH. If this was taken around August 2011 somewhere on I-71 southbound, it's me.
Boomerjinks wrote: Nevermind, Jeff's Magnum still has the trim. Wonder who owns the white Magnum without trim up above...
Ha ha! This was taken at work; there's a Red Bull distribution site that occupies the other half of the building where I work. I had no idea they took this. I mean, I'm cool with it and all, but it's the first I've seen of it. :whatever:
RichLather wrote:
And it might be mine, depending on when it was taken. On the day I received my door magnets I couldn't help put stick 'em on for the long drive home from Hale Farm in Bath OH. If this was taken around August 2011 somewhere on I-71 southbound, it's me.
Image Your magnum has door molding.
RichLather liked this
Why am I so disappointed that these are not pictures of the same car?

Ghostbusters Impreza from 2 Fast 2 Furious, real deal.

Ecto-1 now comes with a solar sail. Damn.

Amazing what a little paint will do for an Ecto Van.

Yo Ben!

Caption is: 'If he wouldn't have been for the broken leg, he'd have been jumping up & down when we saw this!! #ghostbusters #dreamcometrue #minnesota #ecto1 #coolcar #80s #wherecanigetone"

Good job, guys!

Best in World.
FunkPunkTwang liked this
Am I the only one who saw the Ecto van and half expect "free candy for the kids" to be among the taglines?

Sent from my last remaining link to civilization

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]