By Danimaljoe3
Well, here's my first attempt at making some goggles. I still need to work on my finishing skills, but I'm pretty pleased how they turned out. I need to add the head strap and figure out where I can get some labels printed... I also need to find some adjusting screws for the lenses. Those little things are hard to find. I added some LEDs for extra effect.

Link
Link
Link

Link
Link
Link
Last edited by Kingpin on November 21st, 2017, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed image links
By doctorevil30564
Do you have an pictures of the wiring harness with your lights? I made the other style of goggles found on thingverse that just uses the 3d front pieces, but my soldering skills still need a lot of work. I always love to see how others implemented their goggles. I wound up using the electronics board from a flashing pumpkin halloween necklace to do a flashing blue LED on the right side of my goggles, and then used a two battery coin battery holder along with blue LED on the right side of my goggles. I had originally tried to do bright white LEDs to make the lenses show up, but one of my LEDs died on me, and I didn't feel like trying to re-create them since everything was originally hot glued into place. Due to this I just removed them and started over. I just won the bid on a new pair of the matty collector ecto goggles so I'll probably just use those with my uniform, but had a lot of fun working on the 3d printed ones.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]