Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
Hey folks, I think I joined about 10 years ago under an old email I no longer have access to but my brother wm6929 was active here for a while.

I am making a topper for the Ghostbusters pinball and wanted to put a scaled proton pack as the topper. I posted a link to the Anovos one on my brothers timeline and one of his friend from here said someone may have made a kit about 10 years ago.

I don't mind painting it as I am a self proclaimed professional (who isn't). I am printing the 3d logo and will hook up lights and everything but would love to add a small scale proton pack to the topper.

I see Spirit Halloween has a childs but it doesn't look very accurate to the untrained eye.

If anyone knows if there are any out there or have one you would sell for this endeavor please contact me.

And I am a fairly active member on the RPF, Pinside, KLOV, BmxMuseum and a few others. I am technically not a first time poster, but if you need references I have them all over the place. Out of 100's of transaction I only have one bad review on bmx museum and that was because the USPS lost the package. And even though I gave a full refund the guy was still bitter, it was only $40 worth of parts.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]