Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By SuperDuperCK
Hello,
Just wondering if there will be a new games coming out about the new movie. If so, will there be any accessories by 3rd partties that could be bought like special controllers, hand held or card games, and what not. But, what I really want to know on this subject is, will it come out for the PS Virtual Reality Console? Anyone know for sure or have any thoughts on this subject. Let us all know.
By deadderek
I sincerely hope not. Movie tie in games have an AWFUL history, are usually rushed, and poorly reviewed. (Hell for example the Reboot had a game that's a great example.)
By Alphagaia
CosmoBubba wrote: February 17th, 2019, 3:18 am I’d just be happy with whomever owns the rights to it now re-releasing Ghostbusters: The Video Game for the current consoles. Maybe finish that parade level that got cut while they’re at it.

They would also need the engine and editable build of the game to add to it, on top of the audio, if it was recorded.

I fear that went down the drain when the company got shot in the head.
I think Ghostbusters the Video Game is pretty good even on the Nintendo Wii. I was thinking about the Wii Ghostbusters controller shown on youtube and thought with great graphics and gameplay it would be awesome for other games. If you all have not played Terminator Redemption which is a very good video game tie-in [to Terminator Rise of the machines], you should. It made up for the rushed video game made, based on the movie. That is the best example of how a game can tie-in with a movies. Star Wars games are another great examples of movies that have great video games tie-in. Yes some are rushed, but not all of the games. Another good example of movie tie-in games are the Blade video games, not a milestone for seting the bar in video games history, but still some good old fashion fun. With stores poping up selling old video games consoles and all the stuff that came out for them, we can go back and get those games and consoles we have yet to play for ourself or for others that have yet to play them. So just, because they are or will be discontinued games does not mean they are no longer being sold and loved by many all over the world. Just saying what might not look like success could be just a matter of time or :whatever: what not.
P.S. : Super Mario Bros. , Doom, and World of Warcft have great video games with movie tie-ins that have set the bar over the years for video games weather the movies are loved by many or a few. And that is pretty cool :cool:.
Plus there are honorable mentions such as "A Nightmare On Elm Street" and "Friday The 13th: The Game" along with video games that have tie-ins to YouTube movies like" Portal."

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]