Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Jaggered
Anyone by chance tried buying anything from GB Fans today via PayPal only to find the transaction won't go through?
Been trying all day by phone & net, rang Paypal who said nothing is wrong with my account it's a problem with GB Fans end.

Just wanting to order a few odds n' ends in case they run out before they get back, lol

jAG :/
By Jaggered
I'm thinking it maybe because my PP is connected, aligned with my bank account number & not with my credit card.
A friend on here made the transaction for me after I transferred the funds to his account but for future purchases I'll change to the credit card.
Hopefully this will solve my situation ;)

jAG
By Majo
Hello, I have just placed an order in the shop and wanted to pay with paypal! I have also been referred to the Paypal site to complete the purchase! After completing the purchase, I have now seen in the shop that in my order, the payment is pending (order ID 36191) and the payments are not visible on my Paypal account!
I hope you can help me!

Greets from Germany, ... Majo
By jasicarose75
Jaggered wrote: May 5th, 2014, 3:34 am Anyone by chance tried buying anything from GB Fans today via PayPal only to find the transaction won't go through?
Been trying all day by phone & net, rang Paypal who said nothing is wrong with my account it's a problem with GB Fans end.
Not everything in this world works like a Swiss watch. Sometimes breakdowns occur on payment systems and websites. I specialize in this topic. I am constantly learning something new for myself. Recently I read about api in banking the guide to bank apis, I found https://dashdevs.com/blog/api-in-bankin ... bank-apis/ for this. Another useful topic to add to my collection. I don’t know why, but I’m a fan of banking, and my friends say it’s boring.

Just wanting to order a few odds n' ends in case they run out before they get back, lol

jAG :/
But everyone has such problems, everywhere. You just need to wait 30 minutes or more. Most likely someone had technical problems.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]