Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
I'm not even checking reaction videos or anything. I want to know literally nothing about this new movie before I watch it.

Anyone with me? Or am I weird.

Waited 36 years for a proper sequel lol, I should be able to wait 6 more months.

It's gonna be hard to not read the forum until june 2020, I don't think I'm going to succeed.

I'm the same with Rise of Skywalker, didn't watch the trailer for that either, though I care less about SW than GB.
I was on the same boat initially and didn't want to watch the trailer at first. But I decided to properly watch it at home, due to the chance of watching the trailer in the theater or somewhere else anyway. And well, the trailer showed when watching "The Peanut Butter Falcon" in the cinema yesterday.

Heard some people in the audience being surprised about a new Ghostbusters movie. The guy next to me mentioned to his girl that he thinks it's funny to release yet another Ghostbusters movie, since a proper third one with original cast had been announced some months ago. :mrgreen:
deadderek, Sav C liked this

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]