Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Guys GUYS OUR BELOVED ECTO....thirst quencher. FFS.

https://www.fye.com/ghostbusters---ecto ... 90056.html
groschopf wrote: May 25th, 2021, 7:01 am "What is this product, sir--"
"IT DOESN'T MATTER! SLAP A GHOSTBUSTERS LOGO ON IT AND GET IT OUT THERE!!!"
That applies to so many GB products it's ridiculous.
groschopf liked this
With the Daily Bugle set just released, (and damn did the VIP sale go quick!) I never thought we needed the Sedgewick hotel released as a lego set until now. The Bugle being a New York building would be the perfect basis for a Sedgewick MOC but you'd have to buy two of them just to build it.

(Thirteen floors is pretty demanding for a Lego set or twelve floors if you don't count the video game as Canon )

As a set alone The Daily Bugle is perfect for any Ghostbusters mini figures that are going to be coming out. Plus it comes with a NY City taxi cab so you could throw in the Taxi Ghost. But hey, maybe we'll get a condensed version of the sedgewick thanks to Afterlife coming out. Does anyone think the hotel owner will make a cameo?
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

A simple search of "Ghostbusters Afterlife" on Amazon.com shows several products (with stock pics of non gb stuff) posted all with release dates of August 1st. Based only on Amazons listings and it being later in summer, that's my best guess for when most of the new merch is gonna come out.
deadderek wrote: May 28th, 2021, 11:32 am Here guys have a couple new behind the scenes shots:

Ooooo check out the background in the first one, looks like the inside of an ancient pyramid
Bison256 wrote: May 28th, 2021, 1:37 pm You jest, but remember the real ghostbusters could never directly say ghosts were dead people. Despite kids already knowing that.
To your point, J. Michael Straczynski reiterated running into those guardrails in the autobiography that I'm reading.

Fun fact: when I was kid, I would tape record transmissions of the syndicated Real Ghostbusters episodes from satellite thanks to a dish my parents had (we lived in a rural area without cable, and a rich client just let my dad have his "old" dish). A block of five episodes would be loaded up Sunday mornings. Each episode would be preceded with a title card, while the commercial breaks would usually include one commercial and then dead air that the affiliates would use to splice in their local content.

Anyway... the episode "Dairy Farm" was called "Dairy Farm of the Living Dead" according to the title card the preceded the episode.

I imagine that got nixed due to the same pressures cited above.
Last edited by groschopf on May 28th, 2021, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eh, I think it's common for studios to shit can their props. In 2002 I went to Disney World and i'm sure the UFO from flight of the navigator is still sitting in the hot Florida sun being neglected. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised. I do hope the Ecto gets better treatment.
groschopf liked this

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?