Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Now imagine you've seen this stuff but can't talk about it, it's hell.
The "Plasma Series" figures are incredible btw. Can't wait for better photos.
groschopf wrote: February 21st, 2020, 2:14 pm Can we safely infer from the Toy Ark product listings that the blue ghost from the trailer is called "Muncher"?
Yeah, that's Muncher from the trailer. We saw some designer artwork at the presentation a few weeks ago.
groschopf, Wafflerobot, deadderek and 1 others liked this
https://mobile.twitter.com/ToyBook/stat ... 44/photo/4
The 6 inch line up close! And also a better look at the proton pack!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ToyBook/stat ... 36/photo/1
And a better look at the Wreckto-1s door!
SpaceBallz, twmedford23 liked this
Alphagaia wrote: February 21st, 2020, 3:56 pm And poor Spaceballs is still eagerly waiting until it's Saturday.
My anticipation had me lurking, AND I'M GLAD I DID OMG RGB RE-RELEASE!!!
Observations:

The original RGB figures misspelled Ray and Winston’s last names as Stanz and Zeddmore, respectively, if memory serves. The Kenner re-releases have them spelled correctly.

The picture that has the boxed Stay Puft, Slimer, and Muncher toys shows that the first 2 have a sticker that says 1984 Classic, while Muncher doesn’t. One could come to the conclusion that Slimer and Stay Puft won’t appear in Afterlife since they’re being slightly segregated. (Edit: Is that a Stay Puft baby on the box art?! Is there one inside him? I can’t tell what the play feature artwork is trying to explain.)

Awesome to see Dana/Zuul and Gozer along with the 4 guys in the Plasma series.
Sav C liked this
I know what's going on: they're not showing the spoilery toys/sets on purpose (probably asked by Jason). We're just seeing the OGs.
Sav C liked this
The five inch line are exactly the figures I wanted as a kid! And all the RGB references! And the proton pack!

What a lovely thing to come home to!
groschopf liked this
SpaceBallz wrote: February 21st, 2020, 5:41 pm I know what's going on: they're not showing the spoilery toys/sets on purpose (probably asked by Jason). We're just seeing the OGs.
I’d argue the Muncher reveal is quite spoilery. However I doubt we see much more than that.

Though I wonder if the role play mods are something that will be featured in the movie.
Ectojeff88 wrote: February 21st, 2020, 4:59 pm Only slightly disappointed in the lack of rust or more detailed roof rack of Ecto. Plenty of opportunity for custom mods though I guess! The gunner seat door is definitely awesome and looks to have room for at least 4 figures!
I believe the rusty Ecto-1 will be the $1000 one. j/k. I hope...
Dr.D wrote: February 21st, 2020, 9:05 pm Boy oh boy...those 5in figures...

would make a hell of a design for a new cartoon.
I will NEVER understand why we can't get a 1 off animated movie featuring the original team.

Look at how many of them DC has done. Just a one off fun adventure would be awesome.
Sav C liked this
deadderek wrote: February 21st, 2020, 10:39 pm
Dr.D wrote: February 21st, 2020, 9:05 pm Boy oh boy...those 5in figures...

would make a hell of a design for a new cartoon.
I will NEVER understand why we can't get a 1 off animated movie featuring the original team.

Look at how many of them DC has done. Just a one off fun adventure would be awesome.
Buy the entire set and stop motion your own movie, you lazy fart!
A look at the new Ecto-Plasm Containers! Looks like the red stripe is a 59' Caddy fin!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B83gyN_geWg/
Looks like the Play-Doh type machine is a Ghost Trap!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B83i1TyJeDp/
deadderek, timeware liked this
Looking at the photos (and I believe it is mentioned in a video) it seems the roof top gun is removable.
It's here
but not here

The hose seems to connect into the gun though. Do we know if the gun and the hose are both removable or is it that the Ecto toy on the bottom just doesn't have its blue hose in place?

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]