Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By robbritton
Alphagaia wrote: December 8th, 2019, 3:22 am
robbritton wrote: December 8th, 2019, 3:15 am If my calculations are correct, I’ll be on my way to give blood when the trailer hits. And me with no mobile internet too.

Pray for me.
If you give blood in a hospital, they have free wireless. At least that's how it works here in the Netherlands.

On the other hand, getting your heart to race while giving blood might result into giving too much of the stuff.
I’m not sure the elderly and/or nervous folks would appreciate me whoopin’ and hollerin’! I’ll just have to be extra patient...
By timeware
Be careful about using the words extra patient in a hospital. Am I the only one that caught that? Lol.

As for the Rick and Morty episode kingpin it doesn't start getting super, super raunchy until they have to save the dragon. I thought it was kind of a tame up until then.
By back
You know.........
You really gotta hand it to the Production staff and others alike for the Minimal leaks during shooting. Granted, ripping the Ecto-1 down a public street is kinda hard Not to film & upload to youtube, but you get what Im saying here.
This has been so tight-liped & mysterious that Just 'Enough' twitter photos were released to keep the public hyped. Frankly, Im Impressed. And who here has the 'best' Image editing software here guys? I remember Somebody was going to Dissect this trailer frame for Frame? ;) lol
SpaceBallz, deadderek liked this
By back
Alphagaia wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:44 am I just everyone is just as excited after they see the trailer.

Keep in mind this trailer probably focuses on the new characters the most. It's their story.

But it is going to be a ghost story.
I agree. Its a Continuing story... with a Lateral character movement in a sense. As badly as we'd like them to... A guy cant lug around a 100 pound proton pack forever. :roland: I just Hope that the characters Dont 'Try' to BE a 'Venkman', 'Stantz' or 'Egon'.... Original personalities are Nice and its hard to tell a good story nowadays.
SpaceBallz wrote: December 9th, 2019, 1:26 am I get off work at 6am. Stay up an extra 3 hours or sleep...hmmm..
Stay up dude... we've only been waiting 30 odd years for this!
Well... If I have a few hours to waste.....
Last edited by back on December 9th, 2019, 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SpaceBallz
2:20 is a beefy trailer length, I have a good feeling that we'll get the jist of the story and the look/feel.

Pleeeeeze let's see some ghosts!
deadderek liked this
By back
SpaceBallz wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:58 am 2:20 is a beefy trailer length, I have a good feeling that we'll get the jist of the story and the look/feel.

Pleeeeeze let's see some ghosts!
Perhaps by NOT seeing ghosts in any of the First trailers will add up a little more excitement Hmmm.... Image
deadderek liked this
By back
Davideverona wrote: December 9th, 2019, 3:01 am I always get confused with EST and pacific time. What time will it be in Italy??? 😁

Today I'll receive my Ecto plates (1, 1A and Rusty Crunch). What better way to celebrate the trailer release?
Got the plate some time ago ;P
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
Kingpin, Sav C liked this
By SpaceBallz
Davideverona wrote: December 9th, 2019, 3:01 am I always get confused with EST and pacific time. What time will it be in Italy??? 😁
3.5 hours from now sir
By timeware
Not necessarily. Again the trailer should be enough to wet our appetites. I'm sure there's still room for speculation on the plot, or if any og's may or may not make appearances. We may still not know who the father is. That one might be left for Jerry Springer.
timeware wrote: December 9th, 2019, 5:00 am Not necessarily. Again the trailer should be enough to wet our appetites. I'm sure there's still room for speculation on the plot, or if any og's may or may not make appearances. We may still not know who the father is. That one might be left for Jerry Springer.
Paternity tests are really more of a Maury Povich kind of thing. He's a genius at determining the paternity of the trailer trash species.
timeware liked this
By back
deadderek wrote: December 9th, 2019, 5:21 am $10 says if Sony drops it on Youtube they'll have comments disabled.
I agree, after the 2016 dumpster fire of a certain franchise based on COMPARISONS to Prior successes (which shall remain nameless) Image I think Id be wise to Disable comments UNTIL the likes vs dislikes are weighed out.
deadderek liked this
By robbritton
I’m just heading out. Enjoy, y’all! I’ll see you somewhere down the line! I hope it is everything for everyone!
Wafflerobot liked this
By Gozerhead
I rewatched ATC last night. I had it on in the background while I was working out. I also hadn't watched theatrical version in 4k UHD since it is the extended version on disc.

At any rate, two things I noted that I wouldn't mind being similar in Afterlife...

1. The motion picture score - it is great and I still like listening to it. I love how they incorporated the classic theme into the arrangements.

2. The use of blues and greens with the ghosts. That's not the same as loving the designs of the ghosts. I also thought the proton streams looked pretty great.

One thing that sticks out to me seeing ATC in several formats is the overall coloring was really almost like burnt. Skin tones were really red and unusual. The Atmos mix is pretty average, although, I think it could've been awesome. I think Afterlife is going to have a pretty average picture and audio, too. Hopefully, I am wrong and the audio is amazing and the Atmos mix is close to demo worthy.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]