Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
I certainly hope for some kind of game tie-in- always wishing for such a miracle like the remaster getting that multiplayer added!
The new developer has the license. Assuming they at least had some kind of working new multiplayer based on the old material, would it really be so hard to create some new character models from Afterlife and throw in a few maps?
deadderek liked this
The fact only 1 was listed rather than the other 12 or so (reported back in April), this list could be the San Diego Comic Con exclusives and they just announced SDCC will be a virtual con and will be July 22-26 so this Mini Puft and the others on the list could be on sale online on SDCC's site at that time.
deadderek liked this
The same guy commented on Positively Ghostbusters' handle saying, "Unfortunately no but an announcement will be on the end of the show"

https://twitter.com/PositivelyGB/status ... 9604960257

Who knows. It's possible we see something. But taking a stock image from another page and trying to pass it off as a scene in the trailer is not encouraging.
Corey91 liked this
Corey91 wrote:Who is this gamer guy anyway and why should we believe anything he says?
I have no idea. We know that there was a Ghostbusters: Afterlife trailer rated by the Alberta Film Classification Office on May 29. I've seen some things online about people claiming to have seen the trailer. We had Ghostbusters Day on June 8, which was postponed given the civil unrest. So while this guy may be full of crap, he may actually know something. I don't think we'll see the trailer. I think we'll get news of when the next trailer will drop during the Reunited Apart episode that airs on Monday.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]