Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
The wand mentions “classic Proton Stream, Slime Blower, Stasis Stream, and Meson Collider modes”. Does this mean the video game isn’t retconned?
deadderek, mrmichaelt, Sav C liked this
Move over kids, this line is for us!

groschopf, Prime 1986, Kingpin and 1 others liked this
Prime 1986 wrote: February 22nd, 2020, 1:40 pm They're making an Afterlife Neutrino Wand!!!!
https://hasbropulse.com/collections/new ... trona-wand
Awesome find, Prime! You are all over this!

I'm a 3D modeler for a living... those images look rendered. Just mentioning it so no one gets hung up on a weird detail.

pizzarat, mrmichaelt liked this
Hopefully Jason will show us some closeups of the custom figures of him and his dad sometime.

groschopf, Kingpin, Sav C liked this
modern homie wrote: February 22nd, 2020, 2:52 pm Do you guys think there’s a legitimate chance we’ll get a proton pack to go with this wand?
It might be the shady folks at Anovos still hold the 1:1 license on the packs themselves.
deadderek wrote: February 22nd, 2020, 3:13 pm
modern homie wrote: February 22nd, 2020, 2:52 pm Do you guys think there’s a legitimate chance we’ll get a proton pack to go with this wand?
It might be the shady folks at Anovos still hold the 1:1 license on the packs themselves.
I have been wanting one for so long that I bought this wand in hopes it was just the beginning of a wave of releases. I’m gonna hold out hope *crosses fingers*
This is so awesome, I couldn't be happier if I was covered in mood slime! Having the RGB Kenner figures available again in mint condition is a dream come true. I just hope those dirty scalpers don't steal them all.
SpaceBallz liked this
timeware wrote: February 22nd, 2020, 11:20 am Somewhere Matty collector is kicking themselves.
Serves them right for making those stupid "Mego"-style RGB dolls instead of full-plastic figures.
groschopf wrote: February 22nd, 2020, 1:52 pm I'm a 3D modeler for a living... those images look rendered. Just mentioning it so no one gets hung up on a weird detail.
I think they're photos of a physical product rather than a 3D render...The only element that looks like it's been digitally tweaked is the Ghostbusters logo on the base.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]