Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Ok - Trailer was really cool to finally see.

Got chills when:

dubbed audio of Venkman saying "call it fate, "
when the girl discovered the basement with Spengler labeled uniforms
the doors opened to reveal ecto 1 front end

otherwise, sitting here hoping the OG cast has more than just a couple line cameo.
I think I was expecting too much...
It looks more like a family drama than the sci-fi comedy Ghostbusters once was. Yet I’m looking forward for it. At least we won’t get any fart jokes!
And now I kind of regret reading the complete plot that leaked as it seems it was true.
By pizzarat
EddieSpenser wrote: December 9th, 2019, 7:13 am I think I was expecting too much...
It looks more like a family drama more the sci-fi comedy Ghostbusters once was. Yet I’m looking forward for it. At least we won’t get any fart jokes!
And now I kind of regret reading the complete plot that leaked as it seems it was true.
I would agree with you on that. I'd be lying if I said I was crying or jumping around the room, but it was an okay trailer. The music felt a little generic, and I don't like that fast editing with the really LOUD sound effects, but they really need to get general audiences on board.

Hey, how about that classroom scene from the leaked plot. That was my favorite part! :D
I'm not sure if we should make a thread to break down the trailer or just do it here? I've been looking through it a little. When Paul Rudd says "There hasn't been a Ghost sighting in 30 years..." you see some weird blob like creature moving around:

and then later it seems that is the same thing they are chasing in the Ecto-1:

Doesn't quite look like Slimer, but I can't really tell. He seems more Blue then green to me
GBfan_CH, GBfan_CH, back and 2 others liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]