Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
I don't have a 4k player so I just want a custom cover art for the 3 Blu ray discs that were and are now again, momentarily, available in the 35th Anni steelbook.
I really like this design but I need it formatted to fit in a standard North American Blu ray case and I'd really like it to be labelled for the Blu rays(et).

When I say "labeled for", I just mean, primarily, the specifications and description. Something like "Who you gonna call for the 35th anniversary of the iconic franchise GHOSTBUSTERS!? With a new 4K transfer, and loaded up with special features that are so massive they need their own disc, these movies are primed for home viewing! Just remember... don't cross the streams!"
And then maybe a brief description of the special features, and a couple stills from the films --- NOT the Stay Puft marshmallow man! I'm not trying to surprise anyone but IF, by some odd chance, the opportunity presented itself, it'd be ideal for it to be as much of a surprise as possible.. I hate the way they keep putting him on the home video packagesrrrr

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]