Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By SpaceBallz
Anyone have any dealings with Gbpatches.com/Chris Wensel? I ordered 2 of the new frozen empire patches, total came to $35.75. I only received one and he hasn't been responding to my emails. Now the patches are marked as "sold out" on his website.

By Dioxide
SpaceBallz wrote: November 21st, 2023, 11:36 am Anyone have any dealings with Gbpatches.com/Chris Wensel?
Had two pleasant transactions during the last months. Got everything I ordered and speedy shipping to me here at the other sind of the pond.
By prodestrian
Dioxide wrote: November 21st, 2023, 12:45 pm
SpaceBallz wrote: November 21st, 2023, 11:36 am Anyone have any dealings with Gbpatches.com/Chris Wensel?
Had two pleasant transactions during the last months. Got everything I ordered and speedy shipping to me here at the other sind of the pond.
Same, ordered 4 patches on June 21st, they shipped July 5th (I knew upfront there'd be a lead time for my custom name patches to be made), and arrived here in Australia on July 21st (actually landed July 11th but Australia Post took 10 days to get it to me).

Can't speak to how things are going now though.

Edit: He uses Shopify so if you have an account you should have the option to "Report an issue with this Order". Can't guarantee it will get you the missing second patch but it may at least get some of your money back if he has run out.
By SpaceBallz
After I posted this he sent an email telling me he checked with tracking and said the other patch was in Grand Rapids, MI. I'll keep you guys updated if and when it arrives. This is my first time ordering from this vender so I wasn't sure what was going on due to lack of communication.
Dioxide, prodestrian liked this
By SpaceBallz
Kingpin wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 11:11 am He sent them separately, instead of both in the same envelope/container? :whatever:
Allegedly (they're supposed to supply a tracking number when they ship and I never received one). Honestly I think he went over his head with offering the patches considering they're super popular right now and he didn't have enough to meet demand. Just wish he would be up front about it so I didn't have an anxiety attack and come here to ask about any other issues.
Kingpin liked this
By prodestrian
SpaceBallz wrote: November 24th, 2023, 11:08 am
Kingpin wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 11:11 am He sent them separately, instead of both in the same envelope/container? :whatever:
Allegedly (they're supposed to supply a tracking number when they ship and I never received one). Honestly I think he went over his head with offering the patches considering they're super popular right now and he didn't have enough to meet demand. Just wish he would be up front about it so I didn't have an anxiety attack and come here to ask about any other issues.
On Shopify you input your stock levels for each product, so if he was only doing a run of 50 then he'd put that in and once 50 are sold it would say "out of stock" and prevent any more purchases from going through. My guess is he was rushing to ship the orders out and didn't see that you'd ordered two. It happens when I order stuff all the time, whether it's an ebay seller (with thousands of stock available) or ordering food delivery.
I don't think he's intentionally selling more products than he has available, it's best to get them out to the community and take expressions of interest for a potential second run if there's high demand.
By SpaceBallz
It's now Monday the 27th, he sent the last email on the 21st stating it was in Grand Rapids (which is 5 hours away from me). I asked for the tracking number, which I didn't get. We filed a dispute with the credit card company.
By CitizenBuster
Just to throw my experience in there. I've bought many patches, many different times. I even bought from him when he first loaded up his site. I've never not got what I paid for. One time it took unusually longer to get one. But he never ripped me once.
By gamera1968
hawkbatsquadron wrote: November 28th, 2023, 4:43 pm I got mine yesterday without issue. It does say they are sold out on the site now.Image
Does anyone know how long orders take to process?
I ordered the 3-pack patch set from his site this past Monday, Nov. 27, 2024.
(Frozen Empire no-ghost patch, classic '84 no-ghost patch, and custom name tag for $35 + express shipping.)

I'm hoping they arrive before mid December so I can use them for the debut of my warm weather version of the F.E. uniform. Living in south Florida, a heavy winter parka is a no-go, LOL.

Any insight to how long these orders take, would be welcomed and appreciated.
By gamera1968
I placed my order for 3 patches on November 28, 2023 and they arrived yesterday, December 4, 2023 via USPS priority express mail. Please excuse the crappy room lighting. :sigh:

I have to say, that I'm actually impress how nice they are, especially my name tape.
All three patches were definitely worth the money.
By gamera1968
I was so impressed by my first 3 patches (see post above) that I decided to go ahead and order the Frozen Empire Engineering Corps patch. And once again, I am very impressed. I ordered it on Sunday, Feb. 4th, 2024, and it arrived today, Tuesday, Feb. 13th, 2024 - 9 days total since I did order on a weekend day. Please excuse the crappy room lighting. (again)

It is slightly bigger than the standard Moogle no-ghost patch, due to the cog wheel design.
I will be adding it to my black Nomex flight suit, in place of the usual no-ghost patch.
Kingpin, Dioxide liked this
By alijen
CitizenBuster wrote: November 27th, 2023, 5:37 pm Just to throw my experience in there. I've bought many patches, many different times. I even bought from him when he first loaded up his site. I've never not got what I paid for. One time it took unusually longer to get one. But he never ripped me once. color blind test
Thank. I got mine yesterday without issue. It does say they are sold out on the site now.

I know you didn’t ask me, but here’s[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Some new details on the Buffalo Ghostbusters' cele[…]

I'd love a photo of how you wired up the charging […]

Holy Heisenberg! The Diamond Select figures were […]