Anyone get their parkas from 8th logistics division yet? I got in on 2/21 when they announced with the DHL 3 day delivery it would be here by the "big day." I sent them a message on their website with no response, I sent them an email earlier today for an update as to when we can expect them to be shipped. The movie comes out in 9 days :-?
Just received my Magnoli Clothiers Paranormal Parka! This jacket is fantastic I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Got a great feel to it overall. The buckles and straps and detail on it are great. The buttons and closure feel secure. This thing is legit! So excited to have this before the premiere! Going to just be wearing this around all day now.
SpaceBallz wrote: March 12th, 2024, 10:23 am Anyone get their parkas from 8th logistics division yet? I got in on 2/21 when they announced with the DHL 3 day delivery it would be here by the "big day." I sent them a message on their website with no response, I sent them an email earlier today for an update as to when we can expect them to be shipped. The movie comes out in 9 days :-?
I'm in the same boat. Hopefully we get an update soon 🤞🏼

Edit: They look to be ramping up to ship out (Latest Instagram Story)
yeah I sent them an email yesterday asking when I can expect them to arrive since on their website it specifically said "Order before March 1st with DHL shipping for delivery before the big day!" and if they can't make that promise anymore then I'd like a refund. No reply and no reply on their website "chat" button. They responded to me when I called them out on their facebook page though with that exact quote on their instagram story.
I’m not hugely concerned if it arrives next week or if it’s a bit late. But I do want it to fit. I’m always nervous ordering coats online I always go for medium but all of the ones I own fit differently. I went by the measurements on the website and praying that M is right for me. Website says returns accepted but sending stuff back to the East is a right pain in the arse.
Mercifull wrote: March 13th, 2024, 3:02 pm I’m not hugely concerned if it arrives next week or if it’s a bit late. But I do want it to fit. I’m always nervous ordering coats online I always go for medium but all of the ones I own fit differently. I went by the measurements on the website and praying that M is right for me. Website says returns accepted but sending stuff back to the East is a right pain in the arse.
Based on the size chart, I ended up going for an XL (I have a 43-44 chest), while I usually wear a medium/large depending on the fit (slim/loose). Given the jacket would be worn over a uniform, the extra room should work out.
Well, one hopes that the sizing is good. Every other coat and jacket I own is a Medium. But at least I can exchange within 14 days if it doesn't.
Return and Refund
Exchange and return is accepted within 14 days of receipt.

If you wish to exchange or return please make sure the item is not damaged or stained. Only products that can be restocked will be accepted for return or refund.
SpaceBallz wrote: March 14th, 2024, 9:21 am I have a feeling I'll be returning this way before the 14 day limit.
Thats one way to be sure of sizing fitting haha. I spoke to 8th logistics yesterday, did some measurements and we are sure the Medium is fine.
New detailed images of a screen-used coat:

From the designer:
“We wanted these parkas to have some details that felt grounded in the Ghostbusters world. I was drawn to this red because of the “no ghost logo” and how it made me think of firehouse red. We removed the hood from the original coat, as to not obstruct the eyeline while busting ghosts. Then altered the findings from tech fabrics to cotton and brass, to emulate our suits. Each sleeve is different, one has a shadow elbow patch in the seaming that mirrors our new black Ghostbusters suits and one has a drawstring pull. We added belt loops and shoulder pad detailing in a cotton ripstop (the fabric our suits are made from) dyed to match to parkas. We wanted places our heroes could snap and hook items on to, and a light to guide the way so we added those elements. Lastly we had to make sure we had a nozzle on our coat :)
Indy Magnoli wrote: March 1st, 2024, 12:58 pm We finally did a proper photoshoot with our new parka... I'm loving this thing!

Shown with the Imperial Tech Shop gizmo.
Magnoli, now that we have closeup pix of the screen used parkas, will you be updating the materials? On the shoulder areas and belt loops, they used rip stop fabric. I can’t tell from your photos if you have ripstop on those.
With the LED squares Thee is nothing else to change either. There are jumpers on the corners and I have left that section open and un soldered to allow for someone to add those if they want to. They would be for looks since they are not needed electrically. That and some hot glue.
matthewc1975 wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 2:12 am Coat already to watch film tonight.
Hi Matthew - out of interest, where did you find those lobster / swivel clasps? Yours are much closer to the screen-used clasps than any other i've been able to find! (And I've looked at hundreds!) Thank you!
pda4ever wrote: April 12th, 2024, 3:06 pm Has anyone seen this yet? Obviously it’s not perfect but could be a good entry level option. I don’t have it but I was wondering if anyone else does… :whatever:

https://cossky.com/products/ghostbuster ... 5409918193

Tempting. At least they aren't using Magnoli's images. You do get what you pay for, so hopefully it doesn't fall apart in the wash.
GhostBusted wrote: March 12th, 2024, 11:08 am Just received my Magnoli Clothiers Paranormal Parka! This jacket is fantastic I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Got a great feel to it overall. The buckles and straps and detail on it are great. The buttons and closure feel secure. This thing is legit! So excited to have this before the premiere! Going to just be wearing this around all day now.
This Post Contains Spoilers
Out of curiosity, what size parka did you opt for compared to your usual jacket size?

Asking because the measurements of the baggiest outerwear I have somehow translated to a form-fitting bodysuit with my regular Magnoli uniform, so I'm wary of the measurements given on their site.

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]