By lucas2600b
I loved the film. I was interested the whole time when I watched it and I thought it was very well done for a fan film. I actually really liked the props and effects. I loved the smoke effect after a proton steam blasts. Great flick, if you like GB do yourself a favor and check this out. I was also happy to see the Angry Videogame Nerd make his cameo.

And RobobusterX19, I'd like to see you do better man, no really, keep me posted... You really made yourself look bad on this thread man.
By secrecyguy
I give the movie thumbs up! :)

It's one of the best movie he made! :)

Just in case no one knows this, I made a cameo appearance in the movie. If anyone seen me in a music video several months ago, I did exactly the same thing in this movie but I have a talking part.
By Containment Unit1
Yea you really did make yourself look bad robo. I mean who in the hell do you think you are? I dont know you but maybe others do but even if you are known then theres no reason to cut up every bit of the movie. Can you do better? Probably not. I dont see you or otheres making an attempt at a fan film> Ohh secrecyguy I loved your part. Everyone who watches this movies cracks the f*** up when your lines come up and start running. Haha
By CAZAFANTASMA
I saw it last night and over all it´s a GREAT job, Definately a movie for the Ghost busters fans waiting for a GB movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to share some thoughts and tell me if you conccur:

+ thoughts
-I just Loooooved how the "danny Elfman" kind of music morphes into the GB theme at the credits in the bigginig of the movie!!!! made my blood pressure rise!!!!!!

-I loved the new remote control trap!!!! Amazing idea!!!!!!!!!!

-The ghosts where very well designed, like they have their own concept, not just a cheap copy of slimmer and scolery brothers!

-The props in general are excelent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-The story in general ... "the concept" is absolutely interesting. Kept me sitting and wanting to know more an more...

-GREAT.. GREAT villain... even better than Whalter Peck and Vigo all together!!!! You looked at his face and u could tell that he´s no good.

-Neil is my favorite Ghost Buster, i really like that his characther is believable, also the Spengler guy. They bouth carry on the movie over their shoulders.

-Special effects... WOW!!!! I loved the design of the proton streams!!!!! Just wanted to see them again and again!!!!

On the other hand....

-Personally i didn´t like russian dude, for me he was the Jar Jar bings of the return of the ghostbusters... don´t know... he didn´t have any screen presence i believe... neither he connected with the rest of the characthers.

-April HUnter, i felt that she new the lines in memory... and just recited them... but she´s cute!

-Some times "I felt " that the music slowed down the scenes... specially at the busts...

All in all i was very happy with the results, please don´t think i didn´t like the movie, those are just my opinions, and i share them with you as a fan of the GBs and of the Denver GBs.

Certainly hope that they ´ll make a secuel!!!

Sal
By Luke R
It's certainly an entertaining flick, yes it has flaws but it's merits far outweigh them, it's a production made with little except a lot of love for the original property.

When you see that much love, even if you really wanted to be, it would take an effort to be super critical.

There's criticism and there's down right Walter Peck like spitefulness, and Robo your's seems to be of the later variety.

Fan films generally while featuring some neat effects are terrible in my opinion,that being said there are exceptions to that...Batman DEAD END being one of the better ones.

At no point did I consider switching off, it kept me entertained for the full running time..it made me laugh out loud, it was fun, featured some very good effects, and had some exciting action sequences.

I've PAID £15 and got less at the Movie theater....so....Braxtan film's in the words of (DEATH PROOF) Stuntman Mike ..."you're alright in my book"

Easily among the best fan produced works I have seen.

I very much liked it, I guess I that makes me AJ's chiwahwah eh?
By SpiderFan2k3
I'm not going to say that I loved it, but it was damn good. It didn't have the same "professional" touches that I've seen in some fan films (such as camera cranes), but for what it is: A++

I also found it funny that there were story elements that I had toyed around with in my fan script.

The only thing that I would change would be the dialogue. I know that some of it can be chalked up to the delivery or the line itself. That said, I think that a brilliant job was done at giving each character their own unique voice and style. If I were reading this on the page I would actually know who was speaking just by reading the line.

I think this ranks up there with what the guys over at Collora studios are doing, but on a lower budget level. I would give it a solid 8 out of 10. That way there is room for improvement should they opt to do another one.
By Davidspark
I just finished watching ROTGB. This film rocks!

The original score is amazing and the SFX are just awesome. I really love the original sound effects and ghost sounds!

Good Job!

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]