I'll definitely be picking up some of the foam for the inside part, thanks for the suggestion. I think for the strap, I may just fold it on itself and secure it with tape to make it a little more snug, I'll just be wearing them for my halloween as well, so for the one night I think it'll be okay. Thanks for the help.
cursedgame wrote:Because I'm all about comfort over accuracy, and people will still go, "Oh yeah, that's the Ghostbusters ghost goggles." I'm not ANAL like 95% of people who regular these forums.
Classy.

We wouldn't have any of the information at our disposal, if not for those "anal" folks.
Wallabe, abaka, Azevedo and 3 others liked this
Kingpin wrote: Classy.

We wouldn't have any of the information at our disposal, if not for those "anal" folks.
Could not agree more King, we probably wouldn't have this site or these toys from Mattel.
abaka, Azevedo, Kingpin and 2 others liked this
cursedgame wrote:Because I'm all about comfort over accuracy, and people will still go, "Oh yeah, that's the Ghostbusters ghost goggles." I'm not ANAL like 95% of people who regular these forums.

That 95% is people that keep these boards going and will probably have contributed more to this community than the 5% who settle for crap like the Matty goggles just because they're being made.
Azevedo, JoeLuna33, Kingpin and 1 others liked this

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]